• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hideousarmor

May 9, 2019
yep they are skipping best action adventure game.... maybe its because its the same game as GOTY

are there any upcoming events before E3 where more Elden Ring could realistically be shown? forgive my ignorance, but i'm new to being this hyped and have never followed a game so closely.
ps4 reveal happened in february. There's a chance they do the same for ps5

Kazen

May 31, 2019
Welp.

Here comes 6 more months without news from this game. This early announcement was a big mistake imo

Wahad

Oct 26, 2017
The only game that has not been mentioned tonight, but OT is in top 5 on Era in any given moment :D

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
dark_souls-600x337.jpeg

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Geoff just slayed the incoming hoard. Amazing to see Fromsoftware receive that kind of recognition, they've been the best developer in the biz for the past 10 years IMO

giphy.gif

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly never expected From to finally win GOTY so I was pretty blindsided by that but man am I happy it finally happened.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I cant believe people thought we'd see elden ring after Jeff posted the most obvious gif ever indicating it wouldnt be there lol

anaa

Unshakable Resolve
Jun 30, 2019
i kinda had a feeling it wasn't going to be there, sorry for all your disappointment.

perhaps this outcome is karma for bumping this thread so many times the past months.

Zemst

Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly sad.... I don't even have a smash reveal to celebrate. Sekiro won and i still feel sad.

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Guess we wait till E3. Slightly disappointed but I didnt get my hopes up too much.

Congrats to From. Sekiro was a fantastic game.

Status
Not open for further replies.