• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

It's that time of year again. Join all nine eight (Brandon's on Paternity Leave) of the Allies for the weekend as they rent out a beach house and stream non-stop for 50 hours. Take the Allies advice, and don't do all 50.

EAac4q6VAAAqk-2

Ian and Don Hit the Beach

Ian and Don Hit the Beach Again

Deleted member 20852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hitting the beach, literally.

Can't watch a lot of it live due to a family event during the weekend, but will check out at least the highlights afterwards. This is some of my favourite content from them.

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017
Going to miss practically the whole weekend due to other obligations, but I'll be hitting those VODs pretty hard Sunday evening.

Keith Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Mannn, Diddy's Kong Quest was one of my favorite games growing up. Pretty dang bummed the Virtual Console died because this would have been an easy purchase. At least it's a perfect game for the breezy vibes of Easy Livin'.

OP
OP
LycanXIII

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It'd be cool if they invited guests out for Easy Livin too. Just imagine Cory Barlog chillin with them at a beach house for a couple hours.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Donkey Kong Country 2 is such a jolly game to start off with. Also love the vibes of the living room. Nice and sunny and beach-y.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
So glad to see Huber back. Love you man!

Love and respect to everyone for doing this for the third year in a row!

May 30, 2018
i'm sad to be missing basically the entire DKC2 chunk but i can't wait to tune in as soon as possible after. chill vibes

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Love them, such a chill stream, hopefully Don hops over when he can. Having Huber back is great too. I can't watch the whole stream but I'l be dipping in and out.

Oscillator

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Darn, I can't stay up for Alien Isolation because the Tour de France is on in the morning.

I wonder if it's worth playing for only 4 hours, though. Might not be enough time to get up to when

the Working Joes start to attack.

Maybe if it's played on easy mode...

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe they're playing my all time favorite game all the way through right off the bat for this haha. So great.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Wish they would have went for a 100% run of dk2 but I understand not wanting to go through that gauntlet at the end.

baltic

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, had to have a car breakdown and loose time getting towed during easy living.

Missed some jolly moments?