• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
I will add that if you plan on watching through a PS4, you would be better off avoiding ITV as they have messed up every PPV so far on PS4 in the UK. Either they haven't been able to provide it (after saying they could) or they have messed up on the day and not been able to get it working and had to give people refunds.

Just go through Fite, super easy and worth the money and hassle free experience.

Thanks to you both. Strangely the WWE network was shit in my PS4 last time I was subscribed too.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON

Salty Soup

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm the only one who thought the end was a TKO. Seth wins because the ref thought he killed Bray. However I have a feeling that's not how it'll be told on Raw, and the announcers need to tell the viewer what the decision is on the PPV. Imagine waiting until Monday Night Football to see who won the Super Bowl.

Oct 27, 2017
The replies on that brazzers tweet are great.

0M8m2wk.png

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
I think I'm the only one who thought the end was a TKO. Seth wins because the ref thought he killed Bray. However I have a feeling that's not how it'll be told on Raw, and the announcers need to tell the viewer what the decision is on the PPV. Imagine waiting until Monday Night Football to see who won the Super Bowl.

WCW did that with DDP-Goldberg.

WWE is more WCW now than AEW is. lol