• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Mitch McConnell wouldn't even say telling his immigrant to go back to her country is racist.

He defended Steven Miller more than his own wife.

What a coward.
Of course he did. The whole party motto is to "fall in line".

Remember when Trump personally attacked Ted Cruz's wife, called her hideous, and implied his father was involved in JFK's assassination? And yet...
CruzSad1.png

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
Maybe I'm a masochist but I've been reading a lot of the twitter replies for Ilhan Omar and AOC since Trump's racist outburst and it's so incredibly depressing how little self-awareness Conservative users have.

For example Ilhan Omar had a fun little response to an Onion article satirizing Trump's response to Ilhan Omar by showing the irony in Trump's racist tweets and his steadfast support for Saudi Arabia.

And all the conservative accounts are like "LOL YOU KNOW THATS SATIRE RIGHT"

Also the extremely racist claim that she married her brother whilst also claiming she's an ISIS agent/Muslim extremist when marrying your sibling is forbidden in Islam. But nope neither they nor trump are racist.

The stupidity and lack of self awareness really makes me feel like this country is gonna remain in this dark period for a long time. There's no getting to those people blind to facts.

And honestly it's not good for my mental health. Like at all.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
Have ever seen X-Rays and see one of your bones shouting racial slurs? That's how you know you're racist.

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Okay but what has he said that's racist?

He told people from the US to go back to their country because he assumed that those people were not from the US just because of how they look.

I'm going to guess that you genuinely don't know rather than some troll. It's big news right now so please go read a few news sites.

Last edited:

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Of course he did. The whole party motto is to "fall in line".

Remember when Trump personally attacked Ted Cruz's wife, called her hideous, and implied his father was involved in JFK's assassination? And yet...
CruzSad1.png

"Your name is Reek."

Okay but what has he said that's racist

Go back to where you came from.

Shithole countries.

Birtherism with Obama.

Refusing to admit he was wrong about the Central Park 5 AFTER they were exonerated.

Refusing to denounce David Duke's endorsement.

Sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination in apartment leasing.

I don't know....not much, I guess. Probably not a racist bone in his body after all.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
The birtherism thing should have been enough for 99% of people. Inventing absolute (and utterly transparent) racist bullshit on the basis of... oh no, non-white dude is president!

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Trump: "N*gger n*gger n*gger n*gger n*gger n*gger"
Trump voters: "Give me ONE shred of evidence that Trump is racist. Just one!"

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
So long as your one of the 'good ones' Trump won't say racist shit. Therefore he can't be racist.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Well, I guess that's it, then. Who would know Trump better than Trump? If he says he isn't racist, then surely it must be true. Time to wrap it up folks, everything is swell

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Any time he makes this claim, reporters need to ask him how he feels about the Central Park Five. But they refuse to actually hold him accountable for anything he says or does.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
We had a big Trump supporter at work. I say had because he got fired yesterday for making a racist "joke", which he insisted wasn't racist.

Yesterday was a good day.