• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
I said it before, I think Trump isn't a racist, but a sociopath who you uses racism as a tool. I think that is probably worse than being racist and must admit the result is the same.

Edit: If that sounds like he is a mastermind like the Pretender, that is not what I mean. I think it just developed over the last years and Trump just went that way seeing a chance while taking it to new extremes like he does with many things.

how do you explain the birtherism or secret Muslim agenda he pushed with Obama then?

Oct 27, 2017
I said it before, I think Trump isn't a racist, but a sociopath who you uses racism as a tool. I think that is probably worse than being racist and must admit the result is the same.

Edit: If that sounds like he is a mastermind like the Pretender, that is not what I mean. I think it just developed over the last years and Trump just went that way seeing a chance while taking it to new extremes like he does with many things.
He was sued and lost in the 70s by the federal government for being a racist. Bought a giant ad in the NYT to be racist. Has, and always will be, a racist.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Remember this one too.

nobody-has-more-respect-for-women-than-i-do-to-20220733.png

You sick pervert lying sack of shit

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Notice he capitalized racist both times it appeared in his sentence.

Is this fucking man child under the impression racist is a proper title or....

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
For those who missed it (interview from June), Kusher on Donald's birtherism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFLiABRCqtY

Axios @axios

Jared Kushner deflects when asked if he disapproves of Donald Trump's promotion of birtherism, saying he wasn't involved with it. @dctvny @hbodocs

6:52 PM - Jun 2, 2019

Kasie DC @KasieDC

.@jonathanvswan: Was birtherism racist?
Jared Kushner: I wasn't really involved in that
Swan: I know you weren't. Was it racist?
Kushner: Like I said, I wasn't involved in that

10:05 PM - Jun 2, 2019

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
The racist bone does exist, folks. It keeps people from being racist, which is why all the racists are telling the truth when they say they don't have a racist bone in their body.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Call it what you like - I think he is a Rich Trump supremacist, I just don't believe color of skin is what drives his world view.

Your head is in your ass. He has shown by example, time and time again, that he is an incredibly racist individual. Since being a public figure, there have been more than enough examples for you not to bend over backward and assume he isn't racist. His father was literally arrested for participating in a KKK rally.

He is simultaneously a sociopathic narcissist. That doesn't detract from his obvious racism, no matter what you want to believe.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
I remember he once said "I'm the least racist person you'll ever meet"
Well this all makes sense then, he only has the best medicals so if he has no racist bones, and presumably he's the only person to have ever taken the racist bone test, he must indeed be the least racist person on the planet, except he probably hates being the least anything so he'd still act a twat.
He doesn't mention never having racist boners in his body...

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
Remember when Sarah Sanders "couldn't guarantee" that Trump didn't use the n word on tape? Even Sarah Sanders wasn't willing to lie about that.

Oct 25, 2017

A. This doesn't make any goddamn sense

B. It betrays a total lack of understanding of Donald Trump's history prior to his successful presidential campaign.

C. It doesn't make any goddamn sense.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston

If you do racism then you are one

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the second part:

.....Congresswomen, who I truly believe, based on their actions, hate our Country. Get a list of the HORRIBLE things they have said. Omar is polling at 8%, Cortez at 21%. Nancy Pelosi tried to push them away, but now they are forever wedded to the Democrat Party. See you in 2020!

Pelosi has got to understand just how badly she's been played right? Let's see if she realises her "let's not rock the boat" angle has utterly failed, and that her only option should be putting everything behind supporting her junior representatives.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
When confronted, most hardcore racists swear up and down they aren't racist either.

I'm just surprised he didn't end it with, "I'm the least racist person you know".

Deleted member 31923

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Most racists claim to not be racist

Yep. I don't even think most KKK members and Neo-Nazis cop to being racist. But these people, like Trump tend to have lower IQ's and lack the self awareness. I don't believe most are really lying.

It's funny because Trump can say every racist thing in the book as he has and still get elected President and have a decent shot at reelection. Only if he admitted to being a racist and started spouting off the N-word and other racial slurs would his political career be done (and yet most of his base would still love him).

Oct 30, 2017
For those who missed it (interview from June), Kusher on Donald's birtherism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFLiABRCqtY

Axios @axios

Jared Kushner deflects when asked if he disapproves of Donald Trump's promotion of birtherism, saying he wasn't involved with it. @dctvny @hbodocs

6:52 PM - Jun 2, 2019

Kasie DC @KasieDC

.@jonathanvswan: Was birtherism racist?
Jared Kushner: I wasn't really involved in that
Kushner: Like I said, I wasn't involved in that

10:05 PM - Jun 2, 2019

Off-topic, but having just started Mad Men, this little conniving fucker looks exactly like another conniving fucker I've watched recently:

lead_720_405.png

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yep. I don't even think most KKK members and Neo-Nazis cop to being racist. But these people, like Trump tend to have lower IQ's and lack the self awareness. I don't believe most are really lying.

It's funny because Trump can say every racist thing in the book as he has and still get elected President and have a decent shot at reelection. Only if he admitted to being a racist and started spouting off the N-word and other racial slurs would his political career be done (and yet most of his base would still love him).
I honestly am not even sure if that would hold true at this point. His base is voting for him BECAUSE hes saying racist things. Hes a symptom of the disease in this country, because this country is profoundly racist.

Does it matter to the victims of his rhetoric why he says racist things???
Sure doesn't!

Pelosi has got to understand just how badly she's been played right? Let's see if she realises her "let's not rock the boat" angle has utterly failed, and that her only option should be putting everything behind supporting her junior representatives.
This isn't going to happen because supporting those junior reps means undermining her entire platform and most of the parties ideals. Make no mistake, she wants them gone just as much as Trump does.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't deny that. I only believe it is even worse if you for your personal advantage instead of being just the standard racist fuck.

Like Hitler. He was looking for a scapegoat and while could call him the biggest antisemite of all times, hating jews was not driving it but being power-crazed.
Hey listen you clearly know nothing about Donald Trump so maybe stop. Or like if you're interested I guess educate yourself on his history.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
He's right, he doesn't have a racist bone in his body. Era tripping out.

He just has an incredibly racist brain.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017

HUH?! There's like 40+ years of receipts on this guy, I mean he's a bonafide racist. Developed in the last few years? haha. 1973 is not a few years ago, and that's racism of his being brought to the national attention for the first time. Who knows what fuckery he was up to before that.

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
No, I made that clear if you read my post. I said the result is the same, just that I find his reasoning even more despicable.

Trump is racist because he hates non-whites. He has been racist all his life. Before he was in the spotlight. Before the media attention was on him. He, like his father, hated black people.

The end.

That's it.

End of story

Like Hitler. He was looking for a scapegoat and while could call him the biggest antisemite of all times, hating jews was not driving it but being power-crazed.

I want you to understand literally the only way you can take this statement is that Hitler didn't really hate the jews.

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny was all it took to put him on the defensive for the entire week was calling him what he is. I hope house Democrats are taking notes.

Oct 27, 2017
Did I say he isn't scum? Did I say calling people animals is not racist? I did not, I just questioned his reasons for doing it.

He's doing it because he's a racist. This isn't some mystery waiting to be solved. The answer is blatantly obvious. People like you trying to come up with alternate theories and other nonsense are the reason racism is still as normalized as it is today.

Deleted member 29806

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Germany
User banned (permanent): Rationalizing and excusing racism, history of similar behavior.
HUH?! There's like 40+ years of receipts on this guy, I mean he's a bonafide racist. Developed in the last few years? haha. 1973 is not a few years ago, and that's racism of his being brought to the national attention for the first time. Who knows what fuckery he was up to before that.
You are right about that 1973 incident. It was racist, but again I believe it wasn't about skin color (only indirectly). Trump connects people of color with being poor. I am sure if he had the chance to single out poor white people which were a threat to his wealth, he wouldn't have discriminated them just because they were white.