• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you eat schampoo?

• Yes

Votes: 39 2.8%
  • No

Votes: 601 43.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 18 1.3%
  • What is schampoo?

Votes: 722 52.3%

• Total voters

Elliott

Oct 25, 2017
0x0t_vUJ0H5afikEZy5gqO9wwzE=.gif

Havik

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
This thread reminded me I used to try out how much bath foam i could put in my mouth when I was a kid.

OP
OP
MarsipanRumpan
Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Sorry for replying slow, kicked Ansems butt in KH1 and now Im considering a shower. I actually believe I have some Apple Flavoured schampoo at home I believe

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
Er....

giphy.gif

...no.

Admittedly, some 'natural' (for lack of a better word) shampoo and conditioners are made up of ingredients that are safe to consume. (But I still wouldn't do it anyway.)

ok weird fact though, i wouldnt eat shampoo but you CAN make shampoo out of kitchen ingredients.
Like coconut milk or greek yogurt for shampoo, vinegar and oil for conditioner.

Yeah, this. I will admit I had a bit of a disaster with coconut oil years ago where I thought, I'm going to go fully natural! I'm going to use coconut oil for conditioner! I put too much on, had so much freakin' trouble getting it out, and ended up smelling like coconut to the point I had to wash my hair again the next day. Now I only use coconut oil for cooking, lol.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I've had shampoo go down my throat before, not purposely eat it though.Especially when I was younger.

To be honest I like the feeling of it going down your throat, like you're about to vomit yet you don't. It's a pleasant feeling.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Yes I love imbibing chemical cocktails with a cloying fruity scent that gets all up in my nasal passages. Burns on its way in, on its way out, and all the time in between!

OP
OP
MarsipanRumpan
Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
This is an accurate gif of me walking out of the shower feeling refreshed with my new shiny hair and the feel of the Apple Flavour
8nFidTY.gif

smash^

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
Dude, wtf? I'm pretty sure you're joking, but in case you're not, stop ingesting toxic chemicals. Fucking hell...

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
I went through denial, anger, bargaining, skipped past depression and straight to acceptance so fast with this thread

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"Welcome to the Salty Spitoon how tough are you?"

"How tough am I? I eat a tub of schampoo for breakfast this morning!"

"Yeah so?"

"Without any water"

No I don't.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well, how else am I going to make my insides smell as nice as my outsides? Some of you guys are so weird for judging :V

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Am I being serious?

Like sidenote for example I've been making fun of people with high post counts repeatedly in this thread.. you know because how does anyone have time to get almost 10k posts let alone 3 times that...

Engaging in discussion that isn't "do you shit in the shower?" Or "do you eat schampoo"

Gestalt

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
9fff1ed6-e127-4cd2-bw8je3.jpeg

Y'all are lying if you didn't think this shit smelled like it would taste delicious when you were a kid.