• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 42 15.1%
  • No

Votes: 237 84.9%

• Total voters

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
No, I brush my teeth at home.

mikhailguy

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
I have many times, but not regularly. Usually, if I have to go somewhere right after or stay late.

Obsonet

Nov 26, 2019
Do you leave your toothbrush in the bathroom?
How do you know someone else doesn't use it?

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
I actually used to, because my teeth are terrible and I get cavities just from looking at food, so I brush obsessively.

I stopped after asking my dentist about is and she said chewing xylitol gum would work just as well as long as I brushed at home, so I've switched to that.

pixeldreams

Oct 27, 2017
No, I keep floss at my desk in case something gets stuck in my teeth and rinse me mouth a few times after lunch.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I don't but I have a co-worker that does after lunch. Nobody knocks him for it or anything, you do what you have to do.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
ill use floss in the restroom if I require it, but otherwise i save it for home. I do gargle after lunch. like a light gargle.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Only when I had to go to the dentist during a work day otherwise no, I do that at home.

OP
OP
FernandoRocker
Oct 25, 2017
México
Do you leave your toothbrush in the bathroom?
How do you know someone else doesn't use it?
I mean, I have some essential things in a drawer: tissues, lip balm, a comb, toothpaste, toothbrush, hand lotion.

Su9JhEG.jpg

DickGrayson

Alt Account
Jan 30, 2020
I floss at work after lunch, but brushing more than twice a day would be bad for my teeth.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Every office I have ever worked in has at least one guy who hogs the sink and brushes his teeth for at least a half hour. I'm not kidding either. Good for you but chill bro.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
No. It grosses me out just thinking of that. Maybe if the building was brand new I'd have a different opinion. I wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't be as grossed out.

iWannaHat

Jul 1, 2019
I have watched people walk out of a stall past the sinks and open the door. I would rather die.

Introvert

Nov 5, 2017
I have a toothbrush, toothpaste, and deodorant in my locker at work. Comes in handy if I'm rushing out the house and forget to use them.

Soran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think most people only brush twice a day, in the morning and before bed. Certainly nothing wrong with also wanting to do it after lunch, and I see people do that in the office bathrooms, but it doesn't seem to be something most people do. I don't.
But any dentist will tell you to brush after every meal. I have a hard time believing people here haven't been in the dentist.

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
But any dentist will tell you to brush after every meal. I have a hard time believing people here haven't been in the dentist.

Do you have a hard time believing that most people don't do everything their dentist recommends? :)

Edit: Also, it seems like the American Dental Association recommends twice a day: https://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/b/brushing-your-teeth, and recommends waiting an hour after a meal (or eating/drinking anything acidic) before brushing, in order to minimize acid erosion.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Based on my knowledge of waxing/polishing cars, finishing wood floors, and rock tumbling, I think if you literally brushed after every meal you would have no enamel left. Logically there has to a limit where too much brushing will start to cause damage.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
No, but if I had a place I felt comfortable doing so, I would. I'm in Invisalign trays at the moment, so ideally I'd brush after every meal, snack, tea, or soda, but it's just not viable right now.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, pretty much every single day after lunch. I also have floss, deodorant, and a set of nail clippers in my desk. I don't use any of those things AT my desk, but I have them in case I need them.

hrœrekr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 3, 2019
Of course.
Do you spend the rest of your day with that food smell and particles between your teeth?