• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will you or have you seen it?

• Yes

Votes: 147 17.3%
  • No

Votes: 200 23.6%
  • Will in the future

Votes: 426 50.2%
  • Have seen it

Votes: 75 8.8%

• Total voters

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017

Starring Kelly Marie Tran, Awkwafina, Sandra Oh, Daniel Dae Kim, and many more talented Asian actors, I see this movie as a pretty important milestone for Asian representation in American media. I'm seeing this tonight, and am excited to see Kelly Marie Tran both in a new leading role and moving upwards in her career. Will you be watching?

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I could say I'll watch it in the future, but chances are that's a total lie and it'll never enter into my eye line of movies to watch. got too many of those already.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I watched it this morning. Really enjoyed it! I think they created an interesting world that, assuming this hits, they have a lot of space to mine future stories out of.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Likely watching when it moves from premium to normal Disney Plus. Besides we are watching wandavision tonight. My daughter is starting to get into cute/strong girls kicking ass.

Ramathevoice

Oct 26, 2017
Paris, France
It's a good time. Gorgeous art direction and tech, well-choreographed action, the voice cast does fantastic work, Awkwafina is hilarious, and the message is nice :)

Also kinda cool to see a Southeast Asia-inspired animated fantasy blockbuster.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not really feelin that $30 price tag tbh BUT it does look really cool. It's the first Disney animated movie I have been interested in in a really long time.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Ofc I will watch it... but not before June, sorry disney.
I might spend a lot of money to watch something at the cinema but not on a streaming service.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
Watching it right now, movie is gorgeous! This is their big premier hit I think instead of Mulan.. It really looks so crisp

mangopositive

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
You're god-damned right I paid 30 for it. I've got a 5 year old son, first of all. 2ndly, I enjoy Disney movies. I loved Moana. 3rdly, I want to see Black Widow at home. We MUST encourage this type of behavior.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
Not gonna spend 20 € on it, especially right now. I'll watch it in June when it's free.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, the 20 bucks isn't a big deal.

I share my Disney+ account with some other folks, and let them know they better watch this, to make it worth the purchase 😅

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
currently watching. movie looks amazing in 4k/hdr and is (so far) not a stinker like mulan was. mostly bought it because i want more movies in premiere access.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I don't have kids so I will wait until it's free, though I don't have an issue with the model and if it was Marvel or Star Wars I would pay it and watch now.

I will say when it's just streaming normally I will probably watch it because it actually looks decent, just as a 43 year old who would be the only one watching it 30 dollars for an animated movie aimed at families is a little rich for my taste.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'll get it in the next couple of weeks when both of my roommates are in town. Have a movie night if they're interested in it because if all 3 of us were to go to the theater and get snacks it would cost more than just pay the $30 on D+

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really, really want to watch it, but not for $30. I'll buy a 4K digital code for like $8 or watch it on Disney+ in June.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, not paying $30 for something from a service I'm already subscribed to. If they charged a normal ticket price like $10 I'd do it, but not at the current price.

Definetly will watch when it's free though, I'm pretty excited for it! I didn't like Frozen at all, but Disney's other recent movies (especially Moana) have been great.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I can't wait to watch it when it's free. It looks amazing and I'm a huge fan of the recent Disney movies.

Oct 29, 2017
Day one when it's no longer premium. My kids and I are big Disney princess fans but I can't justify the cost when it'll be free in a matter of months.