• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
dims

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
"Cock" is an adjective because it is describing the kind of sucking that is occurring. "Suck" is a verb. Then, the suffix /er/ is added at the end making it a three syllable word.
So, what I'm learning from this thread is that Dalton understands what nouns are, but bangia-o doesn't understand what adjectives are. Or maybe he doesn't understand what a verb or noun is. At this point, I'm not sure I understand what he doesn't understand, but there is definitely some misunderstanding.

I think I want to begin by telling you that adjectives don't modify verbs, but then you start talking about suffixes and syllables and I don't know where to begin all over again.

Last edited:

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No way OP is in college like they claim. All they do is make asinine threads occasionally.

MrPressStart

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I came into the thread thinking he did it multiple times in the movie and I never noticed.... I was going to go back and watch it.

Bangai O

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you for reminding me of possibly the greatest movie ever made.

AAA high-budget Roadhouse videogame when? The IP is a goldmine. I'm thinking Rockstar would be a good fit.

I love the escalation in the last quarter of the film. It ramps up into a totally different movie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.