• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
Wasn't he the one telling at his teammates like a toxic idiot when they kept wiping during the Last Wish world's first attempt? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Datto is known to go full tilt so it might have been him. I always start watching his stream during these races but after some failed runs it just becomes uncomfortable.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Dude lost the world's first and threw a hissy fit like the braindead child he is. Pay not attention to him.

He was pissed cause everyone in the group got the exotic so they thought they won only to turn out someone beat them 6 minutes before. I don't believe anyone here wouldn't be pissed.

Orso

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah when you're one of the main 'content creators' or whatever you want to call it and your career involves knowing your shit about a game, worlds first on a raid would be a huge deal. I've watched a few clips and he seems understandably annoyed, don't see any hissy fits.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
if you beat the raid, and you all get the exotic, it is easy to understand YES YOU GOT WORLD FIRST

only to find out NO YOU DID NOT GET WORLD FIRST

i'd be furious too. slayer was very calm in his reaction but you damn well believe he was feelin the same way

Scythe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Most likely being announced tomorrow. Image is from datamining.
GbDQWuC.png

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Hot shit, if that's real I'll jump ship to Xbox. Hope with Activision gone console exclusive stuff is gone as well.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
The Stadia OT mentions a Bungie rumour, if there is Destiny and cross save on it my head will pop

No fucking way

If Destiny is on STADIA? That would drastically increase my ability to keep current ESPECIALLY with cross save

Dear god bunge you are on a good path here so far post activision

strife85

Oct 30, 2017
tried posting this question on reddit but no one replied. Anyone know if can get curated rolls from minagerie? been trying to get a snap shot twilight oath for ages.

matmanx1

Nov 20, 2017
Erm... This is just great.

Haha, this is actually properly funny. Thanks for posting!

tried posting this question on reddit but no one replied. Anyone know if can get curated rolls from minagerie? been trying to get a snap shot twilight oath for ages.
I don't think anyone knows for sure yet. That being said I've gotten 2 of the Curated ones in the last couple of months just doing all of the Dreaming City stuff each week. I wouldn't call it a common drop but it isn't rare either. Your best chance would be just to keep doing the DC powerful rewards each week.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
We still need crossplay for its matchmaking benefits.

After playing dauntless and it's super quick matchmaking speeds I want that for destiny. Then turn on SBMM again.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
I'd be curious for crossplay but I will live with cross save. Problem is I'm just so used to XBL LFG and Party Chat I'd be alien to try PC LFG and Discord, or PS4 LFG and their party chat.

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No fucking way

If Destiny is on STADIA? That would drastically increase my ability to keep current ESPECIALLY with cross save

Dear god bunge you are on a good path here so far post activision

Destiny 2 on Stadia is literally the best proof of concept for Google's service. It's a shooter, it can play your current saves, you can hop on and off anywhere you have a chrome browser for easy grinding.

Stadia is gonna be huge if the tech works for enough people.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Don't play with my heart. Cross Save is my literal most-wanted feature.

I know this is asking for too much but the biggest cherry on top would be a Fortnite-style account merge feature. I've been playing on XB1 for the past few months so my "main" progress is there. But there's a lot of stuff I have on PS4 that I never got on XB (Leviathan gear, all the CoO Forge and EP gear, Luna's etc). If they could offer a one-time account merge which just added the Triumphs and Collections from 2 platforms, and henceforth via cross save you could continue using your new, unified account on any platform....

The absolute dream.

Com_Raven

Brand Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Europa
Cross-progression would be just about the coolest thing I could ask for in Destiny 2. Played hundreds of hours, including a lot of seasonal stuff on PS4, but would happily switch to the super smooth PC version if I could keep it all...

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the playstation deal is dead.

PlayStation hasn't tweeted about destiny since March where as @xbox has been way more active talking about destiny whenever a event was happening.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Destiny 2 on Stadia is literally the best proof of concept for Google's service. It's a shooter, it can play your current saves, you can hop on and off anywhere you have a chrome browser for easy grinding.

Stadia is gonna be huge if the tech works for enough people.

Agreed and I am very pumped for what its promising!

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Datto threw a hissy fit for getting second place - was a bit surprising.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I feel like it's still on, maybe I mean turn it off?
Like I do great in crucible when it's just me and 2 other friends. But when the third guy comes on and his ELO is like super high, we get out up against whole teams at his ELO or higher, and proceed to get stomped. Once he signs off, we get matched against lower ELO players and start winning again.
Datto threw a hissy fit for getting second place - was a bit surprising.
Haven't like that dude since he asked for the Ghally nerf. Watching him berate his team mates in Last Wish and Crown made me double down on my dislike for him. It's always someone else's fault not his own. The community feeds his ego on some prince that was promised bullshit but like.....he acts like he is the only one carrying the team, when it's a team effort.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Would cross save allow you to use both accounts at the same time?

I.e ps4 and PC.

I have my son my main account and leveled up a Warlock on my new account via the boost.

I attempted to level a titan and made it to maybe level 8 before realizing how long it would take to hit 50 and scrapped it.

If my kid could use his Hunter on the ps4 and I could use the titan on that account on PC it would be fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.