• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who's Going to Win South Carolina?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 585 39.2%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 853 57.2%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 7 0.5%
  • THE KLOBBERER

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Tom Steyer

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
warren just wants to get this over with and knows everyone will televise Biden, cant be mad

biden sounds done, but i can only wish

Kayla

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone giving a speech right now is showing weakness. I hope Bernie doesn't give one until the results are in.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017

iowa dem statement.

if this is true cohn's tweet from an hour ago seems prescient:

caucuses are overly complicated and dumb.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
How do you make an app for this that doesn't present you with a page that says "Does this match your final paper results?" for confirmation? How do you fuck up the UX for an app like this? jfc

SmokeMaxX

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing reports that heavy winds are obscuring the smoke signals used to communicate results from each precinct.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, noone is going to stay up for the actual results at this rate. Fuckin circus, iowa democratic party should be ashamed (everyone throwing shade at the DNC needs to chill the fuck out and realize they have no part in this shitshow).

Thatonedice1

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Working on that also.
Iowa dem party just made a statement that things aren't matching up like they should, as if some people put data in the wrong places in the app, so now they're grabbing the paper trail.
We were supposed to have results in about 2 hours ago and we got Yang level of support in terms of actual numbers reported.
The people working the precincts don't understand how the app to record their precincts works and are putting their numbers in the wrong places

God I love Caucuses.

bill crystals

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone acting like the app is at fault but I guarantee the culprit is DUMB PEOPLE as it always is

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I Googled "iowa caucus results" and got fucking nothing, I come in here to find that computers, were in fact, a mistake

christ

Crimsonskies

Alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2019
Iowa democratic headquarters right now

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just go to bed and you can wake up tomorrow to a Christmas surprise when the results are in :)

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Are you really a presidential candidate in Iowa if you don't refer to everyone as folks?

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I am going to be disappointed if Bernie also does some "victory" speech unless he has the receipts.

Rockets

Sep 12, 2018
Are these results still going to matter after this? I feel like this has really softened the blow and killed the momentum of whatever the results are going to be

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
the first time i've seen six victory speeches in a single night

cnn shows amy/biden and cuts in on warren. fuck off

PapaDev

Oct 26, 2017
Everyone acting like the app is at fault but I guarantee the culprit is DUMB PEOPLE as it always is

The app is at fault if dumb people can't put NAMES and NUMBERS without making a mistake. That has to be some pretty piss poor UX if it's the case.

They're probably both at fault, but the people working on the app should have accounted for the IQ of the people using it, or lack thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.