• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who's Going to Win South Carolina?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 585 39.2%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 853 57.2%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 7 0.5%
  • THE KLOBBERER

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Tom Steyer

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Bernie wins the presidency pray for him. The bad faith members of the Democrats, CIA, and media will be all over him.

If DSA gains power you will see real resistance, not the corny hashtag kind.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Can we minimize the doom and gloom over a contested convention, guys? Tonight is a reason to celebrate. Bernie's got this.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
What is this directly referencing?

prroooobably this, specifically?
1t9NorM.png

which is pretty funny because that's... not what happened in Iowa. there was one campaign that put in the work to reach out to marginalized folks, and worked to ensure caucus going was accessible for them, and it wasn't the buttigieg campaign

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
can someone who knows how to do twitter tell me how to only link to the second tweet and not the big fundraising thing
nm i just put a screenshot instead

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Biden probably would've beaten Trump 4 years ago, but getting older has made him look more weak and he just has no spark when he speaks or on a debate stage.

No sizzle on that steak.

Bernie, agree with him or not, it's very obvious he's passionate about what he's talking about.

Nov 5, 2017
only if it's very tight. they aren't going to overtly ratfuck bernie and alienate a huge percentage of voters right before the general

If the rest of the candidates stay in the race, Bernie will still keep getting around 30-40%, which means that delegate counts will be close across the vote...it is going to be a contested convention for sure...no doubt. There is no way that all of the other candidates will drop out in favor of a single moderate candidate to be the anti-Bernie choice...

hidys

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
You will be surprised what the DNC will do to get their own people nominated....just wait and see...I don't trust the DNC...Bernie has the correct platform, but I doubt he will get nominated...
I don't think the DNC is the shadowy organization or even as powerful to the extent you think it is.
Many of the changes we've seen this year are as a result of taking suggestions from Sanders campaign after 2016.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Right. This is about way more than the next four years. This is about a movement.

Bernie is the beginning, not the end.
Yes. This is only a seed to be planted really. Bernie will only be able to do so much with 4 years. It'll be an uphill battle for him that we can only make easier by turning the senate blue. And even then, it'll take perseverance and research.

In Bernie's four years he will NOT be able to accomplish all he's setting out for. But he will be able to get it started. That's why it's important we keep his message going from now on. After him, we elect the best successor and we keep it up. Think of the big picture, and don't stop your effort just because Bernie makes it. Remember, Not me, US.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Biden probably would've beaten Trump 4 years ago, but getting older has made him look more weak and he just has no spark when he speaks or on a debate stage.

No sizzle on that steak.

Bernie, agree with him or not, it's very obvious he's passionate about what he's talking about.

Biden does incredibly badly on stage. The best thing I saw of Biden this whole cycle was him talking to one guy in a coffee shop, it was so incredibly down to earth and friendly.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Imagine if Steyer act as a spoiler in South Carolina leading to a narrow Bernie win.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017

This was a very powerful speech which apparently was able to convince most of the nonviables in a caucus.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Biden does incredibly badly on stage. The best thing I saw of Biden this whole cycle was him talking to one guy in a coffee shop, it was so incredibly down to earth and friendly.

That's kind of a problem though, lol. Performance on stage and in debates is kind of a big thing.

Ditto for Bloomberg ... there's some New York-ey charm there I guess but nowhere near enough charisma for a presidential ticket.

Establishment Dems who were banking on these two were being naive.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Pete is genuinely repugnant. But as long as he stays in to absorb some white moderate votes, he's a useful idiot.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Got my ballot for the WA primary in today.

Just voted for Bernie and it feels goooood.

Same vote I'll be casting for President of the United States later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.