• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
If someone played a hammy TV version of a fictional strongman hero in the 90s, they are an asshole.

Prove me wrong

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dean Cain was my favorite Superman so I was really, really sad when I found out three years ago that he was a shithead Trump supporter. It was when Shia Labeouf put a camera in front of a museum for his HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US art project. There were groups of Trump supporters and groups coming from 4chan every evening and night. And all of a sudden while I was hate watching them, Dean Cain stops by and hangs around with them, giving them his support. I was disgusted.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
If someone played a hammy TV version of a fictional strongman hero in the 90s, they are an asshole.

Prove me wrong

51zvEfAgllL._SX466_.jpg

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ah, I remember those great Jesus quotes "you broke it you buy it" and the classic "if I get egged I would knock that kid out cold"

God is not Dead indeed

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
It's still weird to me that Bamford had him on her show in like 2016. He'd done a full heel turn years before that.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Twitter is owed money by all these actors that haven't done anything of note in decades. Without them they wouldn't have conservatives throwing money and attention at them.

Twitter killing careers and resurrection of others careers

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Man I loved Lois & Clark. Until proven otherwise I'm assuming he's been exposed to that synthetic kryptonite from Superman III.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's safe to assume that anyone who's ever been in a PureFlix movie is complete scum.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Yeah, he's a known D level celebrity and shithead Republican. Like Scott Baio and Kevin Sorbo. James Woods is close to the category now, but he actually was a good actor and had a career.

Swauny Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Perpetuate"? How many eggs did the kid throw?

The kid actually smacked him upside the head with an egg in his hand. I think he thought the kid smacked him TBH.

Wait....

Talking about knocking out children for protesting racists = Totally fine

Talking shit about his career = WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD ON NOW

Didn't know smacking someone upside the head was considered protesting. As much of a tool as Dean is, as well as Fraser Anning. If somebody approached you and smacked you upside the head. Most of us would react in a retaliatory manner. Not saying it is right. But technically he was defending himself here. It doesn't matter what you think of the dude.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Do not perpetuate violence or I will perpetuate violence.

This is like a basic test to see if you have an IQ above 90 and Dean failed.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I wonder if he was screaming inside when he realized his character's daughter on Supergirl would be coming out of the closet during his brief tenure. Glad they kicked his ass to the curb, he's always been a dbag.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
The kid actually smacked him upside the head with an egg in his hand. I think he thought the kid smacked him TBH.

Didn't know smacking someone upside the head was considered protesting. As much of a tool as Dean is, as well as Fraser Anning. If somebody approached you and smacked you upside the head. Most of us would react in a retaliatory manner. Not saying it is right. But technically he was defending himself here. It doesn't matter what you think of the dude.
I don't think turning around, looking at the kid, and punching him in the face as he backed away is self defence. He clearly wasn't hurt and it wasn't much of a smack. Also Cain was responding to commentary about the other adults taking the kid to the ground and choking him out.

Edit: And the kid did get hit in the face, so they were even regardless :-P

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
Well nazis are full of so many great ideas and if we just open a dialogue with them we could be enriched by their genius.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
The boy had no right to do that, and shouldn't have. It was also cheap to do it from behind.

Not that I'm on the minister's side. No side is exactly right here. I don't agree with what he said at all.

Cain is digging himself a social grave here.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

I don't think I've even seen Dean Cain since he hosted that Ripley's Believe It Or Not show in the early 2000's