• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
Yea the website is running like shit. Makes me think itll be a shitshow when it starts. Atleast this doesnt make me feel as bad that it starts at 3 am and I can wake up and watch the reruns.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
So the person whose idea it was to host this entirely on this site with no option to watch it on YouTube is presumably feeling a bit nervous right now, because it's becoming increasingly clear that the site is going to get obliterated.

Jul 13, 2020
So if you're on the site in the Hall of Heroes, will the event just automatically start if you're on that event's page? Or will you have to go another page? Nothing is clear.

Kinketsu

Nov 17, 2017
Is there a reason not to use YouTube? Is this a...test for something? It seems to me the servers on that website are about to be (Atom) Smashed in about an hour and a half. Hell, I am not even that big of a DC fan and it starts at 2 in the morning in Japan and I am going to be clicking on it.

Jul 13, 2020
So the person whose idea it was to host this entirely on this site with no option to watch it on YouTube is presumably feeling a bit nervous right now, because it's becoming increasingly clear that the site is going to get obliterated.

It's weird, I just *assumed* there'd be a YouTube presence. This is going to be a disaster.

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
Wait it's not on Youtube?? Do I seriously have to cast from fucking Chrome to watch this on a TV?

Dinda

Oct 27, 2017
was just thinking if i should bother to make an account for this, but after seeing the website already crumble 2 hours before it even starts i don't think i will. This is going to be a shitshow. Hope they at least upload it to Youtube shortly after.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Is the site slow for anyone else? Took me like 6 mins of waiting for the Hall of Heroes tab to load.
Yea I can't even load my schedule or the banners to see the start times. When is Wonder Woman? I think she was the first big one
VictoriousMarriedBronco-size_restricted.gif
I think they meant the source on that task force pic?

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
lol the too bad so sad, if you don't see it in the first 24 hours, it's gone.

AND not using twitch/yt/etc.

Oct 25, 2017
lol the too bad so sad, if you don't see it in the first 24 hours, it's gone.

AND not using twitch/yt/etc.

I have a hunch there's going to be a lot of demands from fans for WB to release all of this stuff on YouTube after this is over, if/when the crashing continues to be a problem the entire 24 hours the panels are supposed to be happening.

OP
OP
Penguin

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I wonder if this is why they split it in half

Realized the demand for all of that content would fair outweigh their bandwidth capacity.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
What UK time is the Batman part? That's the only one I really care about as it stands. That and the Suicide Squad movie bit anyway, can't go wrong with a good director like Gunn.

Jul 13, 2020
I'm on the schedule page now. So when the Wonder Woman panel starts, I should be on their event page? Nothing is spelled out here.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
If they don't announce five new movies we didn't know about and do at least ten reveals this ain't no "fan event" at all. Just look at the servers crashing, it's what they've hyped us up for.

Kinketsu

Nov 17, 2017
Schedule is up for me now as well (Japan). I guess Wonder Woman and then twenty minutes after that the game announcement will show us how it is going to run. My money is still on "shit the bed, crash and burn" but lets see.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I had no idea how many panels overlap one another. Wonder Woman right over the big Batman/Suicide Squad game announcement.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Damn, I had no idea how many panels overlap one another. Wonder Woman right over the big Batman/Suicide Squad game announcement.

Do they overlap? I just assumed Wonder Woman was first, finished, and then the Batman game was the next one? Also, the Suicide Squad game reveal isn't until way later in the day, unless you mean that playing the Werewolf 1984 thing, whatever that is lol