• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
love the cover art, looking badass

medium_switch_daemonxgajmr.jpg
marvelous has gone for a more minimalistic cover in japan

7119famdq3l9ak4o.jpg

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
Do we know if we can advance through the story with multiplayer or if we have to finish missions alone beforehand ?

Kubricks

Oct 31, 2017
Gyro aiming, improved air speed and improve gun impact feel?
That's all I wanted them to address, Day one.

Phife Dawg

Oct 27, 2017
Great improvements, I'm ready for this. Wonky framerate is to be expected in a mecha game like this, so if they adress that I'll consider it a bonus.

Deleted member 49185

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
One thing that bothered me was the jarring transition between action and small cutscenes that introduced new waves of enemies. This affected the flow of the action and I can't help but feel that they could have handled this in a different way through something like radio chatter or text on screen.

emb

Oct 28, 2017
I love the way they highlighted improvements, wish more games would share those types of details.

Kater

Oct 25, 2017
Besides the music in the trailer I absolutely adore the look of this game. Glad they listen to feedback and changed it so people will have a better time with it once it releases. I prefer this over the idea of buying a game and then waiting a while until it's finally up to snuff once the patches have been made.

DashReindeer

Perfect World
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I really like how they are working with the players on the development of this game. It's rare that a game dev solicits feedback and implements it in the way that they did leading up to release. Gives me high hopes for the game, as I already liked what was on offer in the demo, just thought it needed some improvements.

I could see this game ending up as a solid monhun variant (but with mechs).

Irikan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really like how they are working with the players on the development of this game. It's rare that a game dev solicits feedback and implements it in the way that they did leading up to release. Gives me high hopes for the game, as I already liked what was on offer in the demo, just thought it needed some improvements.

I could see this game ending up as a solid monhun variant (but with mechs).
Yeah, last game that I remember doing this was Nioh. Anyway I hope they iron the performance for a solid 30fps at least 95% of the time, the game looks fucking great in everything except that

Hint

Apr 9, 2018
I'm excited for this. The demo was pretty enjoyable so I'm expecting to grab this day one. The only debate I have is if I should use a voucher or go physical.

The community feedback is great as well. I wonder if Nintendo encourages this sort of thing? Octopath did a very similar thing with its demo and had a followup trailer that addressed the comments.

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018
Okay my only big question is the following

"If you were an Armored Core fan more for the customization of the mechs than for the story and always wished that both visually and in terms of story telling they would take a more anime direction . Is this game basically just answering my complaints about Armored Core while maintaining a game loop where spending hours customizing your mech feels satisfying ?"

I don't care about frame rate issues or anything else . I'll voice my mechacnics gripes AFTER having bought it and played it .
I just want to know from people that played the demo if some are AC fans and think "yeah this is AC except anime style "

Because if that's the case than Daemon X Machina is where I wanted Armored Core to go .

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just watched the two Treehouse Live videos. Definitely improved over the Prototype Missions, though I hope the full release does a better job of easing players into it with good tutorials, since it was still a bit confusing at times just watching them play.

One of my most anticipated games out of E3, though, and I'm hoping I can get some friends together for co-op. I think the changes definitely help the game fulfill its ambitions.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Still sold on it. I like that Nintendo is giving a lot of attention and focus on new devs and IPs and I can't not support that. Performance on the demo aside the game looks like it's in good hands and they're handling feedback very well. Excited to own it.

Snowybreak

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, R for boost and Y for equipment was a suggestion I put in the survey. I guess I wasn't the only one who switched it up.

Plankton2

Dec 12, 2017
The camera not being able to auto lock was a big complaint of mine so I'm glad it's better.

Game was really fun even with some issues probably going to be better now