• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
latest
nISEzSC.jpg

Tokio Blues

Sep 14, 2018
The "No Future" thing, comes from the first gameplay trailer they released. It was written on the elevator if I remember.

Jsee80

Nov 18, 2017
Looks like some greasy handed fucker dragged the controller on pavement then wrote on it.

Hell no.

Templeusox

Oct 25, 2017
I get what they're going for, but that's one of the ugliest special edition controllers I've ever seen.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Weird, I was expecting yellow on the controller itself, not just the box.

Kinda like this:

71825_07_check-cyberpunk-2077-themed-playstation-controller.jpg

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the best they could do? Right side is cool but the left is terrible.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Remember those leaked photos of Jered Leto's Joker with those stupid tattoos? Getting that same kind of vibe from that backwards 'n'.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Does it come with a chain wallet and anarchy patches to put on my Jansport?

Oct 25, 2017
Based hmqgg
For the first time ever, Xbox One X will have a custom designed LE for a 3rd party game.
www.resetera.com

Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Discover Your Next Favorite OT

For the first time ever, Xbox One X will have a custom designed LE for a 3rd party game.
Lmao, so this could start all over again.
img90kth.jpg
www.resetera.com

Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Discover Your Next Favorite OT

Lmao, so this could start all over again.

:) on point as always.

Son of Liberty

Production
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
California
Looks neat. I would get it but mostly as a collector's item.
Ever since I bought an Elite 2 it's hard for me to go back to regular Xbox controllers.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People in the future are so dumb they don't know what the proper shape of the letter "N" is? What exactly was the idea behind this design?

I do like that it is a not-so-subtle Sex Pistols reference. Get it, guys? CyberPUNK?

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Good blend of two tone on that, also I like how real the black portion looks, almost like a chalkboard

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
This is very tempting but I would never use it since I have and Elite v2 and can't justify spending $65 on an ornament.

Ah well, nice color scheme anyway.

Abhor

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
When I clicked on this thread I was expecting the same ugly piss yellow as the cover.

I'd use it. Dunno if I'd go out of my way to buy it.

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
Looks schweet. But I also like the new PS5 controller so my tastes might not align with most. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.