• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Epileptic PSA: There are reports that animations and flashing lights in this game can cause seizures. Read this article for more information

Why is there controversy surrounding CD Projekt Red and Cyberpunk 2077?

CD Projekt Red has a history of transphobia. This is well documented at this point and not a matter of debate. Due to this context there is particular concern about transphobic or insensitive content in Cyberpunk 2077 itself, such as the decision to tie gender to voice in the character creator, and trans fetishization in illustrations in the game—and these are just examples from prerelease footage. Additionally, there have been concerns about racist imagery and stereotyping. This article goes into depth about some of these issues.

What incidents of transphobia have occurred surrounding the game and the company, and why are they hurtful?

This list will be updated over time as more examples come to light, especially as the game releases and more content is uncovered. If you wish to have something added to this list, please send me a DM and get my attention.

Why is ResetEra allowing an official thread for this game?

There has been a lot of discussion about whether there should even be an official thread for Cyberpunk 2077, and many points of view were considered for this decision. Ultimately, a thread like this can serve as a platform for minority concerns to be aired and discussed respectfully, and given appropriate attention. We've also heard from minority members, including some trans members, who have asked for a space where they can talk about the game without needing to worry about trolling and bigoted posting. We expect all posters in the thread to extend the consideration and empathy to give them that space. We will be moderating as strictly as necessary to make sure they do.

What can I do to help fight transphobia?

Transphobia exists in many aspects of our lives. From casual discrimination such as the continuous misuse of a person's preferred pronouns, to more serious ramifications such as housing being denied, legal rights being taken away, and being discriminated in the legal system. Every trans person either has experienced transphobia in their lives, or will experience transphobia at some point.

Moreover, transphobia is a systematic issue that is present in every level of our society. Politicians fight to take away our rights. Celebrities use coded language and religious justifications, if not outright hostility, in order to continue to deny our existence. Media continues to portray us as the butt of a joke, or acts like we're something to be fascinated by, rather than treated with respect.

Actions speak louder than words: Become active in your local politics, donate to transgender causes, stand up for these issues wherever they arise, and if you know transgender people in your life be there for them and support them.

Here are some pro-trans organizations around the world where you can make a donation and show your support
  • For those of you in the US, The Trevor Project is one of the leading LGBT organizations. They are dedicated to crisis intervention and suicide prevention for people who are in need of support, love, and care.
  • For those of you in the UK, Mermaids is dedicated to the support of transgender, non-binary, and gender-diverse children, young adults, and their families. They have been around since 1995, and have been one of the most vocal voices speaking out against transphobia in the UK, including showing the dangers that transphobia imposes upon our youth.
  • If you would like to donate to CDPR's native country of Poland, you can find the Trans-Fuzja Foundation website here. The Trans-Fuzja Foundation has been around since 2008, and is dedicated to the support of transgender people in Poland in many aspects of life and society, including politics.
We are your friends. We are your family members. We're your coworkers. We're the people you meet on the street. We're the essential workers who keep society running in a pandemic. We're everywhere. We're not some sort of freak or joke, and we're not going away.

I want to give major thanks to Uzzy for lending her talent, time, and effort in putting together graphics and material for this official thread. Without her, this would not have been possible on such short notice. I would also like to give a shout out and thanks to Kyuuji for allowing me to use images and links from her own thread for this posts.

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
You basically have to spend your money on nothing BUT that unless you're using an exploit.
I've done every quest and cleared the whole map out of all points of interest. Have only bought cars and I'm still 800k short. It's ridiculous tbh. Haven't bought a single gun or cyberware as found most good stuff as drops

Ketch

Oct 25, 2017
If you can generate enough currency to buy all of the vehicles in the game by crafting and selling items, it would be the first I've heard of it.

I haven't done it myself, but I'm pretty sure this is true. You can sell the stuff you craft for more then the cost of crafting them... so infinite money?

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
Beat it. Terrible pacing. Feels unfinished. Like it's missing the first 10 hours. Just talking about the story. The game skips over building yourself in Night City. You building a relationship with Jackie, meeting the district leaders, etc. Just kinda throws you in after act 1 and everyone starts calling ya. Even tho if they you know you by that point its purely through the job and you should be extremely hot. It doesn't make any sense.

First three acts should have been you and Jackie building trust and rep in night city, before the hotel. Building V as a person, and merc, inside the city, as well as her relationship with those around her, before the pivot. Its really not that good, especially compared to W3, and bug fixes aint gonna fix it.
Gonna agree with you there, though I'm doubt a second run to see how things go when I spend time on more suffer content.

Patches def won't fix the missing...something.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
I haven't done it myself, but I'm pretty sure this is true. You can sell the stuff you craft for more then the cost of crafting them... so infinite money?

Your crafting materials aren't infinite. If you don't want to buy those materials you have to do missions, kill gang members and break down their stuff. Those missions aren't endless and will run out eventually.

Common parts can be upgraded to uncommon, which can be upgraded to rare parts, which can be upgraded to epic parts, which can be upgraded to legendary parts.

I quickly burned through 3 *thousand* common parts just upgrading two legendary guns I had a single level each.

I suppose in theory you could leverage the "teleporting cops" thing and just kill those forever, but that's a GRIND.

I can craft legendary stuff (my technical is at 18) but you can't sell your legendary stuff for anywhere near what the shops sell them for, and it's almost not worth the material cost.

Last edited:

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
I have to say, I'm disappointed with the in-game radio.

There are some good songs, but overall it just doesn't feel...lively. Doesn't really resemble what you would hear in a big city. And while this probably isn't a totally fair comparison, it really falls short next to something like GTA.

GTA stations have channel idents, DJ banter, commercials, news, plugs from artists, etc. All of that + the music establishes a cohesive theme for each station. You also have multiple talk radio stations with hours of content.

After a while Cyberpunk's radio just sort of fades into the background for me. It also does this annoying thing I experienced in Sleeping Dogs (could be a bug?) where a song often starts after I switch to a station. So like it's not progressing through a playlist naturally, it's just waiting for me to change to it. I keep hearing a lot of the same songs as a result.

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
It's like, the mechanics to just maintain the illusion for a little bit longer are missing, let alone mechanics to really bring the city to life (gang loyalty/relations, day/night cycle, different police response times depending on the area you're in etc.)

If you can overlook all that and just enjoy the missions and scripted stuff, then it's a real joy. But it's a lot to overlook, and not all stuff that can just be fixed in a few patches. I'm hopeful they'll work on it and fix the most egregious issues, but bringing the mechanics of the world up to the level of the artistry of the world is going to be a huge task.

Well said, and great post overall.

Yeef

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Your crafting materials aren't infinite.
They actually are, but it's a pain because it requires constantly crafting and disassembling certain things. The way the material economy works in the game it's very easy to craft something then disassemble it and get more materials back than you spent crafting it. Then you just repeat until you have all the materials you need.

But since there's no way to craft more than 1 thing at a time, it's very, very tedious. The best you can do (without mods) is change the time to craft from 0.8 seconds down to 0.1 seconds in the config file.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
They actually are, but it's a pain because it requires constantly crafting and disassembling certain things. The way the material economy works in the game it's very easy to craft something then disassemble it and get more materials back than you spent crafting it. Then you just repeat until you have all the materials you need.

But since there's no way to craft more than 1 thing at a time, it's very, very tedious. The best you can do (without mods) is change the time to craft from 0.8 seconds down to 0.1 seconds in the config file.

Which isn't materially different than just forcing cops to spawn, taking their stuff and breaking it down. You could do it in theory, but it's a horrible grind that would take tens of hours and is obviously not the way the game was meant to be played.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
I must have done something wrong. I am at
Smasher. And I do next to no damage to him and he is straight up murdering me. I am lvl 36/50 have gone intel/tech for almost everything. He is stomping me though. I didn't pay too close attention to my guns or equips b/c the game has generally been easy on Hard mode but I'm not sure what to do.
Thoughts?

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
Smasher. And I do next to no damage to him and he is straight up murdering me. I am lvl 36/50 have gone intel/tech for almost everything. He is stomping me though. I didn't pay too close attention to my guns or equips b/c the game has generally been easy on Hard mode but I'm not sure what to do.
Thoughts?
Probably gonna need to go back before the point of no return and grind a bit.

Yeef

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Thoughts?
Without knowing your particular build it's hard to say, but generally speaking he isn't too difficult.
Aim for the heart or head when shooting him, use short circuit to do damage to him as far as hacks go, make any turrets friendly and use cyberpsychosis on any grunts that show up so that they attack him and chip him down. When he does his rocket barrage, just keep running until it finishes. I've found 1 well-placed shotgun blast at the beginning of the encounter takes off like half his health, but everything after that does significantly less damage.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Ignoring all the bugs and controversy, how's the game itself?

Now, all the below ignores the transphobia, issues with representation, and performance/bugs as you asked for everything beside that. I personally believe all of these things to be huge marks against the game and should impact the score considerably, but to answer your question:

It depends what you want.

Do you want just a story focused action game with RPG elements? If you want this, and just spend your time slingshotting between main/side missions, using the city simply as an atmospheric overworld, you might find a personal 9/10 experience.

If you care about open worlds having interlocking systems, intelligent AI, parts that respond to your presence in dynamic ways... you are going to be disappointed.

- The game is far too easy, even on very hard. Very soon you become ridiculously OP, whichever path you decide to take, and ALL challenge evaporates.
- AI is brain dead, so while many of the powers and guns feel great to use there's never an opportunity to really dig deep and use them to overcome an interesting challenge.
- Lots of the perks feel utterly useless, and there's 0 necessity to even spec into ANY of the weapons as they will all shred the brain dead/easy enemies.
- No mini-games, food is completely useless, restaurants and bars especially so as all they sell is food...
- Vehicle handling is bad, but you can get used to it.
- The starting life paths have very, very little point. They're over in less than an hour and amount to a few dialogue choices here and there that don't really affect much at all.
- The UI is a complete mess, with so many QoL issues.
- The verticality of the map is largely ignored, and while you can clamber around a bit when you get the enhanced jumps, there's no real need to... no hidden areas, no prizes hidden high, and portions of the map higher up have collision broken so you insta die when you touch them.
- The map itself looks fantastic, has tones of atmosphere, but it's one of the most shallow open worlds in terms of what you can actually interact with.
- You can't change your hair, make-up, etc... after creation - in a world that lets you cybermod this feels like a big over site
- No transmog, so if you want good gear you often have to look ridiculous... but, saying this... the game is so easy you can beat it using starting clothes.
- ALL of the systems: cyberware, skills, armour, weapons... it all feels half-baked and much of could easily be ignored.
- There is a LOT more, a lot more... the game feels unfinished incredibly often.

There is good, though:

- Side quests are high quality, many of them are long, some even mildly branching, well-written and satisfying.
- Even the smaller ones, and the gigs (bit sized side quests) can have enough flavour to feel meaningful.
- There is a LOT of side content, and if you actually care little about the issues I wrote above you could easily find your money's worth here.
- The characters are fun, engaging, and mostly well written
- There are some touching human moments, some surprised me.
- The minute to minute gameplay, despite lacking challenge, is punchy, fun, varied, and the "Deus Ex-lite" style is engaging despite being incredibly easy.
- Even though the systems are half-baked and you could easily finish the game efficiently while ignoring most of them, there is some fun to be had messing around with the mechanics and enhancements they can offer.
- The city is shallow, but it can still feel full of life at times if you chain the right quests together.
- The city looks stunning on the right hardware, and has incredible atmosphere at times.

-

I understand why a person might give the game a 9/0, if they don't care about any of the negative aspects. There is a meaty story focused action game with lite RPG elements can be industry leading good in many ways.

I personally consider anyone giving it a 9/10... saying it's amazing... etc... to be ignoring FAR too much, giving far too big a pass for the problems the game has. Even if we ignore the broken promises CDPR made, and how they literally hid the shitty console versions behind slimy NDAs and refused to show it before launch to dupe customers, even if we ignore this and focus on the product we got...

It has far, far too many issues to ignore to get to 9/10/amazing levels of praise.

I loved FF15, it was my personal GOTY, but I despite the fact I had a "10/10" experience in my own way, I would never call it that. The game is a 7/10 at best for me because I can understand the issues the game has even if it became far more than the sum of its parts as I played it.

Of course... someone might completely disagree with all the negative aspects I listed, or say they really don't care about them... but even then, from a technical side they should be able to acknowledge they are issues.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
The fact that you need to buy/sell/craft/disassemble anything in your inventory 1 by 1 is hilarious.
As is the fact the inventory screen resets every time you sell a gun
As is the inventory being extremely laggy (at least on console)
The way damage is shown with the whole DPS stuff that may not even be that accurate or matter that much
And the cherry on top is having the mouse cursor on console for the inventory. Controlling a cursor with analog feels like dog shit. No idea why developers keep doing that

astro

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that you need to buy/sell/craft/disassemble anything in your inventory 1 by 1 is hilarious.
As is the fact the inventory screen resets every time you sell a gun
As is the inventory being extremely laggy (at least on console)
The way damage is shown with the whole DPS stuff that may not even be that accurate or matter that much
And the cherry on top is having the mouse cursor on console for the inventory. Controlling a cursor with analog feels like dog shit. No idea why developers keep doing that
UI feels a few gens behind.

It is truly awful.

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's no quest but if

you send Jackie's body to her you get a wake for Jackie, you get to explore his garage with Misty and you can attempt to reconcile the hostility between Mama Welles and her. Then at the end Mama Welles gives you the keys for Jackie's bike and you get to drive it out of the garage. She's pretty much a concerned figure at that point, not much else to her. You do get a quest from Pepe the bar tender if you go back though.

Without the wake, she's a big nothing burger of a character. It's the one thing she's actually involved in.

I didn't send the body back to her and I still got the wake mission.

Qassim

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
If you consider the relatively short amount of time reviewers had to review the game, then it makes sense that most just blasted through the main story and side missions.

If you do that, don't really look around and prod the open world, I can totally understand the 9/10 scores. The main 'path' through the game is good, it's doing a combination of things that haven't really been done like this before. It is impressive in many ways.

But obviously - that's not the totality of the game. It's kinda how I play these games, so I feel like I'm getting the better experience - but I don't think I'd give it a 9/10, not yet anyway. I still feel quite early into the story, maybe it could change my mind.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Without knowing your particular build it's hard to say, but generally speaking he isn't too difficult.
Aim for the heart or head when shooting him, use short circuit to do damage to him as far as hacks go, make any turrets friendly and use cyberpsychosis on any grunts that show up so that they attack him and chip him down. When he does his rocket barrage, just keep running until it finishes. I've found 1 well-placed shotgun blast at the beginning of the encounter takes off like half his health, but everything after that does significantly less damage.

Holy shit, thank you. Short circuit was A+ in the fight.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Do the bioplastic blood vessels actually provide health regen on their own, or do they simply increase how fast other types of regen (food, etc) work?

cowbanana

Feb 2, 2018
a Socialist Utopia
I just did the Rogue -> Kerry quest lines and I did not expect the game to go in this direction for side stories. This is some really awesome stuff. Imagine just blowing through the main story and missing out on half the game.

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
I don't know how anyone gets the buy all cars achievement without using the duping exploit or console commands.

Yep. I can confirm this.

I've just done a second playthrough, done practically all the gigs, NCPD Scanner Hustles and Assaults, but still don't have a total of 1.8mn eddies for all those cars. Note that I haven't utilised crafting for this, but I really feel like the economy in the game isn't built for that kind of trophy at all. I managed to do it, but you have to use an exploit in the game to get all the vehicles, or hack a ridiculous number of access points.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
I'm around 60 hours in and I still have no idea who Kerry is. I should really get on with the story, huh lol

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I just finished the parade mission.

I exhausted all the available side quests and gigs before I did that mission.

How much more of the main story is there, and do many more side quests open up form this point on?

Much

Feb 24, 2018
I just finished the parade mission.

I exhausted all the available side quests and gigs before I did that mission.

How much more of the main story is there, and do many more side quests open up form this point on?

If I recall correctly, you have one mission/act remaining for the main story. This is a pretty massive chunk/section of gameplay though, so make sure you have time to play it when engaging with it. You'll have a mission where you are to meet Hanako at Embers - more side quests should pop up prior to this over the span of several in-game days, so take your time.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
If I recall correctly, you have one mission/act remaining for the main story. This is a pretty massive chunk/section of gameplay though, so make sure you have time to play it when engaging with it. You'll have a mission where you are to meet Hanako at Embers - more side quests should pop up prior to this over the span of several in-game days, so take your time.
Thanks a lot!

idioteque

Nov 8, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, though I went in with very low expectations. Got quite invested in the story and characters and playing it was a good experience other than severe eye strain.

Felt somewhat unfinished but I spent about the right amount of time with it and I have no intention of playing it again.

8/10 for me.

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
Thoughts?
Grenades

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Whew. Done. I really enjoyed my time with this. They promised an 11/10 game. They shipped (with a few patches) a 7/10 game. Using a 9900k and 3080.

Side quests and characters were great. The Judy
scuba diving was my favorite.
I wish there was more to River actually, it felt shorter, but maybe I was just doing them in order. A lot of these had great, well written moments. They made Judy, Panam, Claire, River, Tekemura, Jackie great.
Car driving was not great and I stayed away from them for nearly the whole game. Used the Akira bike which handled much better.
The level design was great. I loved doing something then realizing I could have just skipped it all had I looked a bit harder earlier on. I posted about a few of these earlier.
I enjoyed the hacking.

Enough of what's wrong with the game has been posted. I really hope that CDPR can transform the game in the next 12+ months. Probably going to come back to the game in 12 months but I'll be following where it's going.

Credits:
Mama Wells not happy with me and Tekemura coming to kill me perhaps?

Hopeful:
1) We get an expanded start of the game with Jackie.
2) Depending what CDPR chooses as their 'canon' ending:
fixing V in Arizona.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
At lvl 38 I've become an unstoppable gunslinger. I'm getting 40-50k crit headshots from hip-firing my six-shooters.

It'd be nice if I could dial up the difficulty, but lol settings bug.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Yeh, this Fortified Ankles (Epic charged jump with hover), Krezniukov, and Manoeuvring System comb is is sick. I didn't have the MS part before, now I can chain another jump.

Small jump -> Double charged jump -> Dodge into aim to slow down time -> Second Charge jump -> Hold to hover.

Aug 4, 2020
Credits:
Mama Wells not happy with me and Tekemura coming to kill me perhaps?

Hopeful:
1) We get an expanded start of the game with Jackie.
2) Depending what CDPR chooses as their 'canon' ending:
fixing V in Arizona.
I never got a calls from Mama Welles on any ending I did (Ive seen 5 end credits on my playthrough). Guess you needed to send the body back to the family. As for Takemura any ending other than Arasaka has him cussing you out before getting ready to commit seppuku (suicide). I feel bad for him but hes too loyal to Arasaka.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I've done every quest and cleared the whole map out of all points of interest. Have only bought cars and I'm still 800k short. It's ridiculous tbh. Haven't bought a single gun or cyberware as found most good stuff as drops

For sure, I suppose it's a good thing that you don't really need to max out every weapon or cyberware to legendary because the game isn't that difficult but completionists must be having a really hard time trying to get everything in the game. At a certain point enemies drop guns consistently that are a couple of thousand dollars if you sell them but that's like past level 30 and even then legendary guns, clothes, upgrades are 100 to 200,000 each.

I really wish they fixed the economy in this game. Or give you a way consistent way to earn money on the side after a certain point.

It just goes back to certain things feeling half-baked in the world. I'm, reading so much about how you have to dismantle materials, sell materials, etc. for Eddie's and honestly is that really the way legendary V of night city should be earning money?

For example, with the fist fight quest line , if you were the fighting champion of night city shouldn't you be able to take fights here and there post quest line? And be able to bet heavy on yourself or even against yourself? That would be a natural way to give the player a steady stream of income once the gigs start drying up. Etc etc

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I'd pay obscene amounts of Eurodollars to own this phantom CT-3X:

UAVvmZx.png

There's also an all-white Apollo that's pure fire. Why do the NPCs get the best bikes? We need a paint shop.

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
I totally just gave in to do the money glitch and get all of the vehicles.

I now have all of the achievements but they story related ones (and a couple more areas to clear NCPD stuff). Clocking in at 60 hours right now, about to wrap up Panam, Judy, and a couple other side characters.

I've been having a fantastic time, through all the cracks and the overall facade of the game world. I ran into a few hard crashes over the past few days, way more than I'd experienced in the first 45-50 hours or so. Like, these were hard crashes looped back to a full console reset of the Series X. Even the times it crashed back to the dashboard, the game would only boot as far as the WB logo and need a full console restart anyway.

I really hope they can polish this up and bring me back to tackle the DLC and such, because in between all of its massive flaws, I've poured more time into this than any game since BOTW. Something about this gameplay loop has just kept me going, and only chipping away at the occasional story beat, main, side, or otherwise.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
What's the best Legendary, no frills, power pistol for single shot headshots with a silencer that you've found?

Much

Feb 24, 2018
1ugiSix.jpg

Apparently, this is for anywhere you go out of bounds. So was getting my hopes up for Badlands DLC :(

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Essential mod, imo.

A few tweaks for the mini-map, I've just taken the "Zoom only" version that zooms out a High amount. Min-map is normal on foot, when you get in a vehicle it will zoom out a lot depending on which mod you choose (low, medium, high, ultra).

It can causes glitches with the map, flickering here, but it lets you see corners far in advance and really improves driving.

www.nexusmods.com

Better Minimap

Finally, MINIMAP ZOOM IS HERE BOYS

I've had pretty insane numbers with a silenced Archangel (i dont know if youre counting iconics), and my mainstay gun is the Comrade's Hammer.
Like Hammer, but no silencer. Iconic count yep!

Archangel...
Do I get this by following the Chippin' In questline?

Last edited:

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
is their a trophy/achievement to get all the iconic guns in V's wall in the apartment?

I've saved all the iconic weapons I could find so far but I just gave back skippy back to its original owner

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
I found crafting to be crucial for my hacking build. Not because the game requires you to even use the best quickhacks, but because I wanted to get them and crafting was the only real way to guarantee them all in good time (you might even need crafting to get higher versions of some of them at all).

I think the best hacking build would be:

18 tech
20 intel

So you can craft legendary hacks and access all the hack related perks.

Then put points into cold blood to get the CD and damage bonuses that can stack with the hacks.

I didn't do the latter, I put points more in relfex, if I did it again I'd go that route though.

Just to note: You don't need any points in Crafting to be able to build the high-level Quickhacks. You can make them just using the perks in the Intelligence tree.

z1ggy

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
So i was thinking about what happened to the game and i pretty much came to the conclusion that by the 2018 reveal + 48 min gameplay demo from that year they had planned clearly something for it and then Keanu joined in and changed a lot of the stuff in the game, probably per pressure of the managment/marketing team. Apparently in the 48 min demo, which was early in the game (before meeting Keanu), V was on a "crusade"

unknown.png

So i guess the story was different? Or am i streaching it?

Anyways, a lot of the stuff in game seems like a placeholder (AI, UI, lack of 3rd person cutscenes and so on) because imo they ran of time to "adjust" Keanu into the game. So yeah, probably the game needed another year of development i guess.

Now the question is, why the rushed the release? I dont think CDPR is lacking money. Hopefully we get some light on what happened here.

Bionic-Boost

May 12, 2018
For those that have completed the game ...

Do you think V's soul died when Dex shot or after entering mikoshi and Alt using soul killer?

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
I finished it now (83 hours) and I got two endings (Star and Temperance). I'm not sure how I feel about the endings as I have to get the other endings first (how many are there exactly?) but the Star ending seems good (kinda).

Man, romancing Judy and getting the Temperance ending (you going with Alt and Johnny getting V's Body) makes me feel really bad :(