• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cryptoadam

Banned
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone hear of HDG or SNOV?

SNOV was an interesting one. it was at .005 and jumped up to .30 in about a month and a half, but during the drop its gone down to .15.

I didn't buy in(stupid verification) but I could of made 50 times the original investment which would of then dropped by half which is still an x25.

Thunder11

Oct 27, 2017
Just checking up on my delta after being out for a while -

are we in a slump right now? I've lost quite a bit of money over the last few weeks, but still up for the year overall.

Hassel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
South Korea still planning on banned anonymous trading at the end of this week?

I feel this could be a solid reason for a cash out slump, or it could push the slump further.

Put on your helmet its going to be a wild ride.

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
South Korea still planning on banned anonymous trading at the end of this week?

I feel this could be a solid reason for a cash out slump, or it could push the slump further.

Put on your helmet its going to be a wild ride.
The news are just all over the place. I've read somewhere that they no longer going to place ban. Crazy, I don't know what's true in crypto.

burnfout

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe dumb question but if BTC rises again the next weeks (let's say above 20k) is that good or bad for Alt coins?

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
VEN is getting cheeeaaaappp. Is this because their re-brand was originally scheduled for today, or just because the whole market is fucked?

Thinking about moving some my XRB into VEN

Last edited:

FullMetalx

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I would at least wait until NEO stopped mooning. You never know if its in the middle of a crazy run to $300+ or not. Id let it keep going up and sell when it finally starts to correct.

Yup that's what I ended up doing. Just going to keep holding for a while.

Still wished I grabbed more VEN though. I'm going to make a it a personal rule just to buy as much VEN as I can sub $5.50

Oct 25, 2017
Would you guys wait and see if this slump is going to last? or do you think that these lows are as low things will go?

Just looking for opinions, can be based on absolutely nothing!

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, COLX is getting murdered. Oh well. My COLX is imaginary anywho since CM is down.

Would you guys wait and see if this slump is going to last? or do you think that these lows are as low things will go?

Once I doubled what I put in, I pulled out my initial investments so the remainder I don't have to worry about burning away. So for me, I wait. I have no reason to do anything else at this point. It is quite relaxing. Best advice I ever heard here to pull out initial investment.

FullMetalx

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

The strong coins will probably be able to withstand these slumps - look at NEO, VEN, WTC, XRP, etc.
I can't tell with XLM just because McAfee pumped it and now there seems to be a selloff. But if you see strong names being down like 10-20%, I'd buy. Look at VEN now

Fallout-NL

Oct 30, 2017
Damn, COLX is getting murdered. Oh well. My COLX is imaginary anywho since CM is down.

:(

Once I doubled what I put in, I pulled out my initial investments so the remainder I don't have to worry about burning away. So for me, I wait. I have no reason to do anything else at this point. It is quite relaxing. Best advice I ever heard here to pull out initial investment.

Once (if) things start climbing a bit again, I'm doing that as well.

Rocket786

Oct 27, 2017
COLX and FLASH man... Up 3x on them both to now down on COLX and very soon on FLASH. They weren't pump and dumps either, because they stayed at 3x for at least a week. Then bam, the ground comes out from underneath and they just drop like nobody's business. This market is too stressful. How do people lose confidence in these things so quick that it goes down that much for no apparent reason? Does nobody like holding and they are off to sell their gains for the next coin of the week? I just don't know with this market.

Edit: Holy shit, I just looked at the FLASH order book on Cryptopia and only 3 buy orders and 3 sell orders? Are you kidding me? No one can even sell if they wanted to right now. Their marketing needs a kick in the pants ASAP.

I just hope that what our messiah drifters says is true that they are expanding to new exchanges and other exciting announcements for it. There literally would not be a better time to buy it than now if that is going to be the case.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
Jan 2, 2018

IMO till March and then a nice bull run for the summer end of 2018.

I have no data to back this up just my gut feeling. Makes it a good time to buy in on the cheap I just wouldn't put huge money down expecting big gains day over day. But if you buy something today on the decline I bet that in a year from now you will have made x10, x50, x100 or even x1000. Just need to be patient and smart and HODL.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
Officially in the red for COLX... heading that way for FLASH.... continuing to HODL and hoping things turn around

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
COLX and FLASH man... Up 3x on them both to now down on COLX and very soon on FLASH. They weren't pump and dumps either, because they stayed at 3x for at least a week. Then bam, the ground comes out from underneath and they just drop like nobody's business. This market is too stressful. How do people lose confidence in these things so quick that it goes down that much for no apparent reason? Does nobody like holding and they are off to sell their gains for the next coin of the week? I just don't know with this market.

Edit: Holy shit, I just looked at the FLASH order book on Cryptopia and only 3 buy orders and 3 sell orders? Are you kidding me? No one can even sell if they wanted to right now. Their marketing needs a kick in the pants ASAP.

I just hope that what our messiah drifters says is true that they are expanding to new exchanges and other exciting announcements for it. There literally would not be a better time to buy it than now if that is going to be the case.
Did you not buy COLX with a view to holding it for months?

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
VEN, XRB, and NEO are the only three that especially matter to me now. Sure would appreciate a whole lot less red for the other things though.

osknoes

Dec 31, 2017
Brandson : A couple of questions :

- How do you see NEO during 2018. Seems like a ETH contender, even if tech is still quite behind it at the moment. For me, seems like a more viable product in 2018, than some of the coins in the top 10 market cap. Thoughts ?

- Do you mind sharing some of the sources you used to educate yourself as you mention in some earlier posts ? Is this books ? trading courses ? I have a tech background and I can evaluate the FA of the projects, but just getting in TA to see at which point in time/price point makes sense to invest in a project.

Thanks in advance!

Rocket786

Oct 27, 2017
Did you not buy COLX with a view to holding it for months?

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm holding COLX till the end of the year and seeing if it goes anywhere. It's just usually when something goes up in value and then decreases and levels out, the floor is above the starting point. With COLX, that new floor is below the starting point so it's a little difficult to accept. Regardless, I put in money that I am willing to lose so I'm going to ride it out whichever way it goes. However, I'm only a month and a half into crypto, and damn... People weren't joking that this isn't for the faint of heart.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm holding COLX till the end of the year and seeing if it goes anywhere. It's just usually when something goes up in value and then decreases and levels out, the floor is above the starting point. With COLX, that new floor is below the starting point so it's a little difficult to accept. Regardless, I put in money that I am willing to lose so I'm going to ride it out whichever way it goes. However, I'm only a month and a half into crypto, and damn... People weren't joking that this isn't for the faint of heart.
At least with COLX you can HODL it in a wallet and stake it for more. Set and forget (and stake) with this coin.

Drifters_

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Folks still wanting to get in on the CryptoERA Discord, make sure you send me a PM with your Discord username (Username including #number) prior to 2359 hrs Pacific today, January 15th! People who fail to do so will have to wait until our next round of invites which we have not decided on when we will open registrations again.

Thank you.

Hootie

Dec 25, 2017
Folks still wanting to get in on the CryptoERA Discord, make sure you send me a PM with your Discord username (Username including #number) prior to 2359 hrs Pacific today, January 15th! People who fail to do so will have to wait until our next round of invites which we have not decided on when we will open registrations again.

Thank you.

Just sent you a PM, thanks!

Hootie

Dec 25, 2017
Flash only down 7% today, hopefully the pain is over.

These are the times that try men's hands. The summer trader and the sunshine investor will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their portfolio; but he that stands it now, deserves the gainz and thanks of man and woman

Thomas Paine was a famed hodler

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you. So I tried to register on Binance today, and I am still awaiting an account email. Does anyone know if they are open for new users again yet?

Ryufujin

Oct 28, 2017

Thank you.

PM sent.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017

Thank you.

Sent you a PM!

Hassel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Thank you.

PM sent, thank you

Xostas

Oct 25, 2017

Thank you.

Add me to the PM sent. Thx