• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Like many I haven't had a haircut in months and things are well into the awkward stage between short and long. I want a haircut badly but really don't just want to buzz it off myself and refuse to go a barber given the situation. How are you all handling it?

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Simple. I already have long hair so I don't have to worry about it.

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
I just let it get shaggy. I can't pull off a buzz cut. I figure if annoying shaggy hair is the biggest problem I have then I'm very lucky.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
I have a giant bush on my head and I'm embracing it. It's thick and curly and I get 50% laughs and being grossed out, and 50% love it.

Soph

Oct 25, 2017
I went to the barber last week since they got reopened in my country. Almost used the trimmer though.. I do wonder how I'd look with a trimmed head tbh. Might still go for it.

CQC

Oct 25, 2017
Sported an undercut w/bangs and bald taper before COVID. Been letting my sister shave the sides of head to a 3 every month and I'm letting the top grow for a man bun.

Gotta adapt to the times.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
Embrace it fam
jxI7VJV.jpg

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
I got a hair cut today, everyone wore masks, when you first come in they have you wash your hands and they only had a few people in the store at a time. Havent gotten a hair cut since early March.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I haven't touched any of my hair - it's a crazy and wild mane on top, in front, and down below.

I figured there were two options, and I decided that I didn't feel like shaving my head.

GK86

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had my fiancee (and a little help from her mother) cut my hair. She did a great job. I was impressed considering this was only her second time cutting hair.

Obviously it wasn't the same as going to a barber, but I will take it. Even if they open up my city tomorrow, it will be a long time before I step a foot inside a barber shop.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Growing it out, which is helping with my dysphoria a bit. Now I don't have to have an excuse to grow my hair out longer and not have to worry about my parents trying to dig into why. I've never maintained longer hair before tho so I'm kinda bad at it.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
It's getting very curly on top and my bangs are getting annoyingly long and hanging on my forehead, my neck is the worst though, it's one curly big fur collar.

Thank god I can go to the barber next week because it's so damn itchy, especially with this hot weather.

Burgess_101

Oct 26, 2017
My wife is actually pretty good at cutting hair and she normally cuts it for me but I decided to try shaving it all off to see what it was like. It's grown out a bit now but I quite like it.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I shave. Have an electric razor and everything.

The hair on top of my head? I just let it grow out.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No way I'm buzzing it my hairline does not do that justice.

Some counties in Washington are in phase 2 which means barber shops are open. I'm very much considering a trip.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
Growing everything out, wife hates it but this might be the only time in my life I will be able to grow a full beard and have long flowing hair without shame

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Gave myself a skin fade, gonna be the cover model for Cyberpunk 2077

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Went to the barber as soon as they opened up.
Guess I will need another haircut soon.

Mar 3, 2018
I was embracing it until it turned into a mullet. Trimmed the back and sides a little last week. Not a buzz or anything, just shortened it a little. Feel a lot better.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My hair is about a foot long so I don't worry about it lol.

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
Wanted to go for a buzz around this time of year anyways unrelated to COVID, just wish it could have been done professionally. At least my beard remains strong and mighty, which I take extreme care to trim and keep full.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
shaved the back and sides... i guess a month ago now

now it's grown into some kind of demented 90s curtains monstrosity

i feel like a rejected garage rock band member

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My hair has been flourishing. Haven't cut it in months now, and before that I was mostly growing it out anyways, just getting a taper.

Did a lot of research on finding out my hair type, finding out which products work best for me, how to maintain it, and it's been growing out nicely.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Not to be rude, but i seriously doubt anyone's hair is that out of control.

Healthy hair grows about half an inch each month. We've been locked down for 2 months so at worst, people have a whopping extra inch on their heads.

Even if you're like me, and you were due right before lock downs, oh no an inch and a half.
It's really not a big deal and honestly every person who claims their hair is so long and shaggy it always ends up looking totally fine.

Izzy

Oct 25, 2017
Just letting it grow. I hate how long my hair is (I despise having shaggy sides) and it's getting hot but it ain't worth it.

Oct 27, 2017
I've been working on gradually growing it out for a while now, so I've just stuck with that but without the urge to get it trimmed and touched up every month or two.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm letting it grow out of laziness, but I'm not gonna lie, I kind of like the shaggy look? I feel like Kris Kristofferson in his prime.

That being said it does make my head look disproportionately big, so that's a downside.