• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, if they are slavic why no slav squat pics?

sus

artworks-000342931419-6ih8vm-t500x500.jpg

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
It feels like, if true, they could have easily just undid the cuffs to go to work.

Realistically they should have done an engaging team building thing, like climbing a mountain or sailing the seven seas or searching for Bigfoot.

how did this not end in murder? Truly

It's always a good idea to handcuff yourself to the person you just murdered, that way the police know you definitely didn't do it.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
at least one of them didn't chop the hand off the other person. i'm pretty sure that woulda happened to me if i tried this shit, i like my alone farting time

Roliq

â–² Legend â–²
Sep 23, 2018
The fact that this "coincidentally" ended on 123 days and have high quality photos that scream staged should make it obvious that this is fake

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm skeptical. The clothes thing doesn't make sense, unless the cutting of the cuffs was more of a ceremonial thing, but they actually could take the cuffs off daily to put on/off clothes on their upper body?

My brain is imagining this scenario as a personal experiment that got more public attention than they were expecting and had to make up lies on the spot.

Interviewer: So what do you do for a living?
Pustovitova: I'm a....*looks in the interviewer's eyes*...umm...eye...eyelash...*looks around and sees someone on a computer*technolo...technician. An eyelash technician.

The Keyser Söze of millennials.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A handcuff cutting ceremony, supervised by Ukrainian records chief Vitaly Zorin, was held in front of the country's Unity monument in Kyiv, and broadcast on national television.

Zorin, according to the Mirror, plans to introduce himself to the newly single Pustovitova.
huh

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's real. They cut their shirts and coats to put them on and then sewed them back together.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You start out as an eyelash technician, then after a few years of experience and a degree you get promoted to an eyelash engineer.

Oct 27, 2017
This is how I think it went:

Person A: "I just don't know what we can do anymore. Do you think we would fall back in love if we had a baby?"

Person B: "I'd rather try something a little less extreme like just being handcuffed 24/7"

Person A: "I'm calling your bluff"

*4 hours later*

Person A: "All right we're definitely breaking up. I have to pee and I realized there's no way for us to change clothes"

Person B: "Hold on....have you seen these stupid NFT prices? Let's get some internet clout and then sell the cuffs"