• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
My Game Pass Ultimate conversion from the $1 deal finally expired and I got a charge for $16 this month. I think GPU is an amazing deal, but I think I'm at the point now where I'll probably pause months until I see games I just have to play. I'm playing more PS4 and Switch lately, and $16 a month kind of weighs on me with all of the other monthly subs I have going on.

Are there any other deals that I'm unaware of that I should be taking advantage of?

It's like $22 for 3 months at sites like NewEgg and Best Buy atm.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Oh are they done adding those games now? As someone who doesn't enjoy the Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy games, I look forward to when there are no more additions of them...they take up spots and then the rest of the console list seems small.

plenty of ff titles still to come

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic list! Finally get to try out the old Kingdom hearts games on Xbox, no man sky and the witcher tale.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Nearly had a heart attack when reading the title "Gamepass for (...) PC (...) Kingdom hearts (...)"

Don't do me like that

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Literally launch day, and I traded it in the following day.
Just want to chime in and say I basically did the same thing - I bought it on launch day, played it a while, and got dismayed when I saw other people say they beat it and it just doesn't change at all. So I sold it.

I've since re-purchased it and it's absolutely incredible. It's still fundamentally similar - explore worlds, see cool sights, uncover a story along the way - but there's just so much more environmental variety and things to do it's fully become what I hoped it would be at launch.

cgpartlow

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
Looking forward to Battletech! It looked interesting but I have never really been into those games before so I wasn't sure I would like it. After really enjoying Gears Tactics, I think I want to give more tactics and strategy games a try.

CrunchyFrog

Oct 28, 2017
Did a double take when I thought this might've been a stealth announcement of KH coming to PC. Slightly disappointed, but still cool.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Just want to chime in and say I basically did the same thing - I bought it on launch day, played it a while, and got dismayed when I saw other people say they beat it and it just doesn't change at all. So I sold it.

I've since re-purchased it and it's absolutely incredible. It's still fundamentally similar - explore worlds, see cool sights, uncover a story along the way - but there's just so much more environmental variety and things to do it's fully become what I hoped it would be at launch.

Nice. Yeah like I say I'm very excited to give it another shot. I just was not excited to directly spend more money on it, given the $60 original asking price and the $5 I got for trade in value one day later. I really hope it lives up to the second round of hype, because it sure didn't deliver at all on the initial hype.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I was planning to buy Thronebreaker two weeks back, but I'm really glad its on Game Pass. Will download that, No Mans Sky, and KH if I have the space lol.

Holy Shit... all Kingdom Hearts games are on gamepass now... well, not all but you get me, I guess

I think they all are there lol. Unless you mean the mobile games? KH1.5 + 2.5, KH 2.8, KH3. Whats left?

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
NMS has been on sale for $25 several times recently. I almost grabbed it more than once, glad I didn't.

Kingdom Hearts is pretty crazy, I'm sure it's not actually that big of a deal since most people who care to play it probably have at this point, but some of the big names Game Pass is getting are really impressive.

Godzilla24

Nov 12, 2017
Are the kingdom hearts game a slog to get through. I don't know if I can get through 50 plus hours story

kiriku

Oct 27, 2017
Not a lot to be excited about for PC Game Pass tbh, I feel like Console Game Pass keeps getting the more interesting games (for my taste at least).