• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
screen-shot-2015-03-12-at-2-35-08-pm.png

Yup.

Schw7abe

Oct 28, 2017
Totally serious:

Roy is controlling
Roy proposed and doesn't plan or even acknowledge the wedding for a while
Roy doesn't support Pam

It's as much of a relationship as you want it to be, Jim was OK to go in and try. Don't even say otherwise. That's foolish.

So I'm not allowed to say my opinion and I'm foolish for having it?

Ok, good talk.

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
The thing that has always worked for me about Jim and Pam, regardless of your feelings about how they get together, is that they feel like a *real* couple that works and not so much like a TV couple. Ben and Leslie on P&R, for instance, have so little struggle/disagreement that it's hard to see that as realistic at all.

And for as much as the "Brian" part of S9 was terrible, the way they showed how too people who genuinely love each other can start down a path of resentment and find their way back through hard work, care, empathy, etc. just isn't something I've seen other shows, much less sitcoms, pull off.

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
That's funny u think they're an OTP when they're clearly either a GTK or u could even see them as an EWD.

I have a friend who thought Jim and Pam were YPL and Jim and Karen were TTR but he was obviously a fucking idiot who watched 2 episodes of the show

Edit: I meant FTE

OP
OP
subpar spatula

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
the chemistry they both have with their back and forths is what people in real life wish they had.

Dultimate

Oct 27, 2017
Holy acronym's Batman! This is one of the first threads I've seen on the forum where the OP just assumes everyone knows exactly what they mean. Not one mention of what the acronym means in the first or subsequent post. I'm usually pretty good at figuring this shit out but nope. Not a fucking clue anywhere.

Is it some sort of elitist shit where if you have to ask you shouldn't participate?

Mollymauk

Oct 27, 2017
It's David and Maddie. For most of the series anyway.

Which begs the question, why on earth isn't Moonlighting available on anything anywhere?

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
ok I got yalls back. OTP is one true pair (had to google it)

So I vote for Andy and April. Best couple

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Thye're really cute and fun in the early days, but later in the show they become really obnoxious and I don't really care for them any more.

Plus, the show moves on to try and focus on other relationships with characters like Dwight and Michael and Angela and Andy, and then it really sucks. Because then the characters have to become somehow more normal and sympathetic and it's way less fun. Fuck Andy.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
are you one of the people who get upset that they're married to different people in real life?

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Totally serious:

Roy is controlling
Roy proposed and doesn't plan or even acknowledge the wedding for a while
Roy doesn't support Pam

It's as much of a relationship as you want it to be, Jim was OK to go in and try. Don't even say otherwise. That's foolish.

I am not the least bit surprised that this is your take.