• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

In Or Out

• America: Inside

Votes: 625 50.7%
  • America: Outside

Votes: 49 4.0%
  • Rest of World: Inside

Votes: 304 24.7%
  • Rest of World: Outside

Votes: 253 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
Enviromental, lifespan issues have been discussed to death in this thread so you can scroll up if you're interested in that. But how does an outdoor cat require more maintenance? My cat has no litter box, I don't have to worry about a lack of exercise and my house isn't catified or w/e it's called because it's not necessary.
Er, they didn't mention anything about cats. They were talking about cars.

The safety wink didn't give it away?

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
This thread kind of contains a lot of information and discussed aspects of indoors or outdoors already, did we really need a new one for it made as a reactionary response to another thread? Seems counter productive...

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
This thread kind of contains a lot of information and discussed aspects of indoors or outdoors already, did we really need a new one for it made as a reactionary response to another thread? Seems counter productive...
Not the first time, and probably not the last time that we might have the same discussion again every now and then...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.