• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 13, 2018
I hope the pats win for the lulz

all the orgs are run by gross right wing rich old white fuckers, no point in pretending the patriots are an exception, and they sure as fuck aren't the only cheating assholes

Brady being labeled a system QB for life, if he has a mediocre season in Tampa and Cam even making a playoff run is too funny along with the hate the pats will get on top of it...

plus cam revenge tour sounds great

bustin out the Chobani for this season

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Hate the Patriots and Cam has been a lame duck for the past few seasons now. Sounds like a match made in heaven. Can't say I'll miss him all that much since he hasn't done jack squat in forever.

Mr X

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia / US
7f5.gif

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Knew this would happen. Low risk contract for a guy that could have a space station high ceiling. As a Panther fan, this is bittersweet. I understand why the team moved on, but I've always felt like he had a LOT left in the tank despite the last couple injury plagued years. I'll always root for his success. I just hate it's with the goddamn Pats.

Hard same. The Panthers have been my team since they started, as I grew up in South Carolina. I was very sad to see Delhomme go (his press conference was soul-crushing); I was excited about our Cam draft pick. I did feel it was time for Ron to go, and I love what I know about and have heard from Rhule. It's a shame they couldn't try to keep Newton, but I understand wanting to start fresh as a new coach. We're going to have a few years of building.

But the Pat? Fucking ugh. I've hated them since the "Kasay you dumb fuck why did you kick that out of bounds?" Super Bowl. I hope the best for Cam, though. It's been a rough few years for him, between injuries and overall performance. Every year it seems like it started well, he'd get injured, then it was, "he's only playing at 80%" until he'd get hurt enough to have to sit the remainder. He'd be back, "better than ever", and same thing would happen. It was pretty sad to see coming off of that Super Bowl loss to the Broncos.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Is there even going to be a season this year?

Hate the Patriots and Cam has been a lame duck for the past few seasons now. Sounds like a match made in heaven. Can't say I'll miss him all that much since he hasn't done jack squat in forever.

Cam made Ted Ginn look like an actual receiver for a couple of seasons.

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
www.espn.com

NFL fines Pats $1.1M, takes pick for sideline film

The NFL handed down penalties to the New England Patriots for their television crew's filming the field and sideline during a Dec. 8 game between the Cincinnati Bengals and Cleveland Browns, league sources told ESPN.

Patriots using the Trump playbook of announcing news to distract us from their blatant cheating.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
*whew* I wanna be pessimistic and say that Cam hasn't fully recovered yet from his injury to help rein in my expectations but damn . . . . him playing for the Pats got me all hyped and all.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
One of my favorite players on the empire šŸ˜«. Hope he sets new records, they lose every game, and Cam gets paid somewhere else next year.