• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Claymores are so fucking useless in this game. So many kill cams of people walking right up to them and having them explode in their face while they put a load of bullets in my back. They might as well have them pop like party poppers and have funny noises, at least then they'd have comedy value.
Sounds like you need better claymore placement or reactions... people have 250 effective health so they're not dying outright to claymores unless they are already weak. Taking out a huge chunk of health and alerting you to someone's presence is pretty powerful and the map is littered with spots where you only have to defend 1 or 2 staircases...

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like you need better claymore placement or reactions... people have 250 effective health so they're not dying outright to claymores unless they are already weak. Taking out a huge chunk of health and alerting you to someone's presence is pretty powerful and the map is littered with spots where you only have to defend 1 or 2 staircases...
This. Unless they're in a vehicle they'll never be taken out by an equipment explosive unless they have no armor.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
just started playing.. any tips for perks or loadouts specifically that are meta
Grau and M4 are favourite ARs. AUG with the right attachments is supposed to be the best weapon for close combat. If you don't use sniper as second weapon... RPG RPG RPG.

Hard to not use Ghost as Perk 2. Others are not that important imo.

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
Grau and M4 are favourite ARs. AUG with the right attachments is supposed to be the best weapon for close combat. If you don't use sniper as second weapon... RPG RPG RPG.

fasho thanks. yea theres so many damn attachments its confusing lol

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
just started playing.. any tips for perks or loadouts specifically that are meta
-Weapons: M4/Grau ARs or MP7/MP5 SMGs. Unlock suppressors/monolithic suppressor and extended mags as soon as possible.
-Perk 1: EOD (to help with rocket spam) or Cold Blooded (stops AI killstreaks from eating your lunch & keeps you off thermal sights and high alert)
-Perk 2: Ghost (keeps you off UAVs, heartbeat sensor which a lot of people run and snapshot grenades) or Overkill (so you can run two primaries. AR w/ Sniper for example).
-Perk 3: Tracker (you can visually follow peoples footsteps), but that's the last of the tier you unlock. All the others are also pretty useful depending on loadout and playstyle.
-Equipment: Heartbeat sensor! Or stun grenade.
-Lethal: C4
-Field Upgrade: Dead Silence or Stopping Power. Munitions/Armor Boxes and Trophy System also have their uses.

As for tips, don't rush into anything. You kill a guy, sit back for a second and make sure its clear before you grab the spoils. With a hundred+ people in the same game, someone probably saw and is waiting for you to step out in the open to light you up. During a fight, don't get tunnel vision and always try for the kill. Know when to retreat, reposition, load back up on armor etc. Don't stand on the same rooftop for 5 minutes, you're just asking to get killed. Keep your head on a swivel and always check corners. Get in the habit of aiming down sight when you do.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Since many run RPG, be aware where you drive along and where you stand in a house/building. With ammunition box, you get 7 shots of RPG. Add perk 3 Amped, and rockets are flying everywhere.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
fasho thanks. yea theres so many damn attachments its confusing lol
Everything just depends on the gun, but anything that keeps you off radar (suppressors), gives you more bullets (extended clip), improves ADS time or helps control recoil (btw "recoil control" attachments affect up vertical recoil while "recoil stabilization" affects horizontal recoil) is always good. Some weapons have high initial recoil when you first start firing, then settle. Others have vertical recoil first, then go diagonal up/right etc. Like I said, attachments are gonna vary based on how the gun performs.

Oh, and get used to slightly holding down while firing full auto weapons to control recoil. The diagonal recoil also starts predictably after the same bullet count when you're firing. So you can fire for a while, release and pull the trigger again to "restart" the recoil. So you only have to deal with the vertical.

FYI, don't waste "aiming stability" attachments (stops your crosshair from swaying while you're ADS) for stuff like ARs and SMGs. That stuff is for marksman rifles and snipers. Things that control recoil and improve ADS or mobility are much more useful.

Most importantly, if you play without a mic, PING THINGS AND ENEMIES CONSTANTLY. This alerts the rest of your team how close the danger is and if they're in a position to, can fire at them as well upping the chance you'd take them out. Secondly, don't wonder off too far from the team. Watch each other's backs, be there to provide cover, revive people when needed etc.

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
I still like the FAL. It may not be the strongest gun and some may not like the single rapid shot element but I find it hits hard and is accurate. It can be used at a variety of distances. I wish it was slightly stronger since at times it feels you just needed one more hit before they went into cover; however it can really catch people off guard as it doesn't need frequent reloads if your facing multiple foes.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I still like the FAL. It may not be the strongest gun and some may not like the single rapid shot element but I find it hits hard and is accurate. It can be used at a variety of distances. I wish it was slightly stronger since at times it feels you just needed one more hit before they went into cover; however it can really catch people off guard as it doesn't need frequent reloads if your facing multiple foes.
FAL w/ Stopping Power <3

thatsmyfetish.gif

May 12, 2019
Just a quick tip for PC players with well specced systems that seem to feel like trash while playing this game -

Make an exception in Windows Security center for ModernWarfare.exe and turn off Control Flow Guard

*Do not turn this off completely as it is an extremely important windows security feature - Just make a single app exception under the Program Settings tab*

It makes a very noticeable difference to my perceived frame-times on my Ryzen 2700x / RTX 2060 @ 1440p. The jutter was bad enough that it made it seem like Gsync was turned off until I put this into place.

ymmv but it made a noticeable difference for me.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/control-flow-guard-windows/ for step by step instructions

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Grau or M4 with the longest possible barrel, monolithic suppressor, tac laser, 50 round mags, and merc foregrip. RPG as your secondary. For perks, run EOD, Ghost, and Amped.

This is the meta. As long as the rifles remain extremely consistent, accuracy, and fast and the RPG remains stupidly overpowered, this'll pretty much be unshakable in solos, and even more ridiculous in teams where you can have a sniper or two.

TBH, it's super boring and I hope Raven Software figures out a way to make things more interesting next season. Classic, while deeply flawed, is a lot more interesting to me simply because people have to play outside of the meta (though they still rely on the RPG far too much, since it's a very common drop).

septmbrvrywn

Dec 3, 2018
Paris, France
3 of them are cod pros have you watched them play warzone ? Priestah, cell and abbezy already had the record they just broke it again. The dude's play at a super fast pace and just run through the lobby.
Every record like this are done under their secondary account with lower ratios to cheat the skill base matchmaking. If you watch their entire video you'll see guys just lost lol. Still impressive though

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys im here palying Call of Duty Nofloorzone

99123239_484096762353319_7334506842401275904_n.png

99138947_250587979480813_3693748453826887680_n.png

Got some updated character models as well
100473435_572288903697379_24509226579656704_n.png

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017

Summary
-EOD puts gives a 15% reduction to explosive damage as well as a damage cap of 80. So for example, the RPG does 250 damage if it hits near the feet of even a fully armored player which will instantly down them. With EOD, it will now take 3 RPG shots near the feet to down a fully armored player. Direct hits will still instantly down even with EOD.

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe mention what mode and platform/input as it can make a difference.

AUG sucks. It caught a nerf a while back so the 5.56 mod TTK is no longer top-tier leaving no reason to use gun.

Grau, monolithic suppressor, archangel barrel, 60 round mag, tac laser, and commando foregrip. I need to direct compare the last two against no stock and merc foregrip, but it's an incredibly strong weapon at almost any range. Screw the M4.

If you want to pair it with something short range, an MP5 or MP7 build is probably the way to go. I've been liking the Uzi a bit lately as well but it's not as good as the MP brothers. Maybe if it had better iron sights to squeeze out another attachment but... nah. You end up squeezing a little more run speed out of the Uzi... and... it doesn't suffer from any muzzle climb when you're hipfiring? Those are the only advantages I could find.

If you want to pair it with long range, I personally say Kar98k but shitters do love the no bullet-drop HDR builds. But killing people at 400 meters who aren't moving doesn't actually do that much for your prospects of winning a game.

And of course the RPG is still OP so you can dump that into any class and it will serve you well, but I'm not about that life.
It's not that accurate though. Well, I still need to finish the unlocks on it, I had a test class that felt pretty strong against bots but playing it live with a couple of substitute attachments just did not work for Warzone. Back in the Black Ops 2 days it was my favorite gun, but if it's going to bounce around even if you're slowing your trigger finger down in the same fights where you can full auto laser-beam someone in the head with a Grau, there's just no point in having a FAL class.

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
I personally think the M13 is significantly better than the M4 in Warzone. It simply lets you get more shots on target at longer range. The dmg values are slightly worse, but the fast fire rate and low recoil make it super forgiving. It also has slightly better handling values if I remember correctly.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
I personally think the M13 is significantly better than the M4 in Warzone. It simply lets you get more shots on target at longer range. The dmg values are slightly worse, but the fast fire rate and low recoil make it super forgiving. It also has slightly better handling values if I remember correctly.
It's a laser beam with a super high headshot multiplier. That's what really makes the gun, and if you land headshots you're unstoppable. But you need to land those headshots. If you can't, use another gun up close or you'll get melted.

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
It's a laser beam with a super high headshot multiplier. That's what really makes the gun, and if you land headshots you're unstoppable. But you need to land those headshots. If you can't, use another gun up close or you'll get melted.

You're right, it's not as versatile....my most used setup is to run overkill and an MP7. For me MP7 vs. MP5 is a similar comparison as M13 to the M4; MP7 looks slightly worse on paper, but I just perform way better with it.

I have the VLK, tempest marksman, 60 round mag, compensator and commando foregrip. I know it's a terrible faux pas not to use monolithic, but I usually don't mind being seen on the map because of the way I play, and the compensator/commando/tempest combo is just so good to me.

MP7 I run 60 round, no stock, merc foregrip, stippled grip and recon barrel or compensator. Tac laser is good too if I really want to go balls to the wall close range with it.

Last edited:

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
You're right, it's not as versatile....my most used setup is to run overkill and an MP7. For me MP7 vs. MP5 is a similar comparison as M4 to the M13; MP7 looks slightly worse on paper, but I just perform way better with it.
The MP7 is far more predictable, and with a mouse it's incredibly easy to let the recoil carry your sights up to the noggin and then stabilize it there to hose people down. Having 60 bullets in the mag is also a huge plus. Headshots matter so much more in Warzone than either Drift0r or Ace give them credit for. Bodyshots only go so far when you can get twice the damage with a headshot, especially with an accurate gun with minimal side-side recoil. On a stable gun, I absolutely favor the one that makes cranial obliteration easier.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Playing on PC, is there any way to improve latency, or is it the games fault? I'm really starting to get annoyed with ping that spikes from 40 ms up to 100+ ms. I've been teleporting and rubber banding like crazy.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
AUG sucks. It caught a nerf a while back so the 5.56 mod TTK is no longer top-tier leaving no reason to use gun.
Didn't notice that it got nerfed as i never use it. Just still see a fair number of people using it.
Don't have any SMGs in my loadout at all but when i sometimes grab a dropped, modded MP7, i always say to myself that I need to try them more since they are deadly in CC.

Switched from M4 build to a M13 one and I'm doing definitely better with it. Less damage is noticeable but the laser accuracy really balances it out.[/QUOTE]

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get all the praise for tac lasers? It's a boost to ads time with the trade-off of ads giving away your position. So

Long range - ads time not so important, these fights are about positioning and accuracy

Short range - if you don't have an SMG you'll want to be pre-aiming anyway... which you can't do with the tac laser without giving away your position.

The negative just seems to massively outweighs the positive for me.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I don't get all the praise for tac lasers? It's a boost to ads time with the trade-off of ads giving away your position. So

Long range - ads time not so important, these fights are about positioning and accuracy

Short range - if you don't have an SMG you'll want to be pre-aiming anyway... which you can't do with the tac laser without giving away your position.

The negative just seems to massively outweighs the positive for me.

It improves recoil too I believe? Plus it's only really visible indoors. Its definitely a top tier attachment.

Crocodilelogic

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Every record like this are done under their secondary account with lower ratios to cheat the skill base matchmaking. If you watch their entire video you'll see guys just lost lol. Still impressive though

No they aren't lmao they are playing on the same tags they always use they are cod pros not some rando streamers . Watch these guys play what a rediculous statement you are so full of shit 🤣

Gonna need some reciepts on this one I call bullshit. If your gonna make accusations of cheating you should post some proof they litterly stream everyday on the same tags.

You sound so sure of yourself it's kind of
comical like you are clueing me in on something yet you are the clueless one 🤣🤷🏼‍♂️

youtu.be

WORLD RECORD! 138 KILLS in SQUADS (35 Kills Solo) - Call of Duty Warzone Battle Royale

WE BROKE THE SQUADS WORLD RECORD AGAIN IN CALL OF DUTY WARZONE! Most kills in a Warzone Squad game EVER! Subscribe For More! - http://bit.ly/PriestahSubSqua...

Last edited:

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
It improves recoil too I believe? Plus it's only really visible indoors. Its definitely a top tier attachment.
Not recoil. ADS speed, aim stability, hipfire accuracy, sprint to fire and aim stability depending on weapon.

The only thing I run it on is the HDR for the ADS buff. And I had it on the FAL and some LMGs for a bit, but meh.

septmbrvrywn

Dec 3, 2018
Paris, France
No they aren't lmao they are playing on the same tags they always use they are cod pros not some rando streamers . Watch these guys play what a rediculous statement you are so full of shit 🤣

Gonna need some reciepts on this one I call bullshit. If your gonna make accusations of cheating you should post some proof they litterly stream everyday on the same tags.

You sound so sure of yourself it's kind of
comical like you are clueing me in on something yet you are the clueless one 🤣🤷🏼‍♂️

youtu.be

WORLD RECORD! 138 KILLS in SQUADS (35 Kills Solo) - Call of Duty Warzone Battle Royale

WE BROKE THE SQUADS WORLD RECORD AGAIN IN CALL OF DUTY WARZONE! Most kills in a Warzone Squad game EVER! Subscribe For More! - http://bit.ly/PriestahSubSqua...
Ask for receipt? Watch this
www.youtube.com

141 KILLS SQUAD WARZONE ! (World Record)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 gameplay multijoueur FRRECORD DU MONDE WARZONE SQUAD 141 KILLS !🔔 Abonne-toi à la chaîne pour ne rien manquer : https://bi...

These guys broke the world record, and at the very end of the video they make a point saying that every pro team that post world record use this technique. Yes they are amazing players nonetheless like I said in my previous post! and if you pay attention in your video the lobby is full of below average player the way they play. And you don't necessarily need secondary account. As the SBMM takes into account the last games you play.

And I'm not clueless you are, its pretty known technique its called Reversed boost.

Crocodilelogic

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Ask for receipt? Watch this
www.youtube.com

141 KILLS SQUAD WARZONE ! (World Record)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 gameplay multijoueur FRRECORD DU MONDE WARZONE SQUAD 141 KILLS !🔔 Abonne-toi à la chaîne pour ne rien manquer : https://bi...

These guys broke the world record, and at the very end of the video they make a point saying that every pro team that post world record use this technique. Yes they are amazing players nonetheless like I said in my previous post! and if you pay attention in your video the lobby is full of below average player the way they play. And you don't necessarily need secondary account. As the SBMM takes into account the last games you play.

And I'm not clueless you are, its pretty known technique its called Reversed boost.

Again not sure what this has to do with cod pros those are some randoms in the video who cares?

That fact you feel the need to explain what reverse boosting is comical to say the least.

How are other people cheating reciepts lmao 🤣

also these dudes don't even speak English and have absolutely nothing to do with the pro cod scene you are out of your element here bud. They have no clue what they are talking about 😂

so you don't have receipts got it so again you are making baseless accusations 👍. the fact you are clueless yet so sure of yourself in these posts is rather entertaining 😂

Serious question do you also believe the earth is flat because some random youtuber said it's so ?

Last edited:

septmbrvrywn

Dec 3, 2018
Paris, France
Again not sure what this has to do with cod pros those are some randoms in the video who cares ?

How are other people cheating reciepts lmao 🤣

also these dudes don't even speak English and have absolutely nothing to do with the pro cod scene you are out of your element here bud. They have no clue what they are talking about 😂

so you don't have receipts got it so again you are making baseless accusations 👍. the fact you are clueless yet so sure of yourself in these posts is rather entertaining 😂
So because they don't speak english it doesn't count?

I leave you with Prestiahh K/D lobby stat and let you figure it out for yourself

Crocodilelogic

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So because they don't speak english it doesn't count?

I leave you with Prestiahh K/D lobby stat and let you figure it out for yourself

Lol what is this ? If they reverse boost people on stream would see it man . Are your feelings hurt or something ?

You could at least explain what your linking to some random image of kd or whatever doesn't really prove much my my kd fluctuates as well when I'm playing agresssive BR is random. Even good players get wiped after dropping or at the beginning of games

I'm pointing out the video you posted has no connection to the cod competitive scene. I don't know what language they are speaking but they aren't part of the cod pro scene was the point I'm making.

I'm just pointing out you have zero proof they cheated so acting likes it's a fact is kinda dumb.

Crocodilelogic

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You think they would do it on stream really?
Everybody knows how to do it, I'm done discussing it with you, make your research.

correct everyone knows what reverse boosting is so no need to be condescending and explain it 🤣.

but you don't have proof it happend they play tons of games and get killed off the rip I'm not sure why you think some random kd plot is sure fire proof. You just seem so hurt about some pros posting kill record games.

Having watched them play together it's not out of the realm of possibility the video is legit and not reverse boosted.

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
correct everyone knows what reverse boosting is so no need to be condescending and explain it 🤣.

but you don't have proof it happend they play tons of games and get killed off the rip I'm not sure why you think some random kd plot is sure fire proof. You just seem so hurt about some pros posting kill record games.

Having watched them play together it's not out of the realm of possibility the video is legit and not reverse boosted.

Really.. if my squad can hit in the 40s I don't think it's that unreasonable for pros to crush it considering they play an insane amount of hours per day.

You can watch people steam for hours straight and get 60-80 pretty consistently as a four man squad. I highly doubt sbmm left them that low for it to keep happening that long after de-ranking.

septmbrvrywn

Dec 3, 2018
Paris, France

I've stated numerous times that yes they are great players nonetheless but to be in a lobby full of beginners or below <1 is super suspicious at their level. Like I mean a guy literally goes to revive his teammate right in front of Priestahh and that is just one example in this video

Crocodilelogic

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User banned (permanent): Trolling, deliberately misrepresenting moderation + long history of hostility and mod-whining. Ban made permanent after member tried to ban-evade with an alt account.
That argument is so embarrassing.

Servers are down for me 😞

I don't think correcting someone making inaccurate statements is really an argument.

you can suck my dick from the back thanks.

Great contribution to the thread though 👍

Before anyone tryes to get me banned I checked with mods and an admin and apparently telling someone to suck your dick from the back is totally acceptable language on this site.

see this post for reference

Last edited:

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think correcting someone making inaccurate statements is really an argument.

you can suck my dick from the back thanks.

Great contribution to the thread though 👍

Well if you're going to have an argument emoji-filled, hostile discussion with someone on a public forum, don't be surprised when you're judged from observers.

Crocodilelogic

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Well if you're going to have an [STRIKE]argument[/STRIKE] emoji-filled, hostile discussion with someone on a public forum, don't be surprised when you're judged from observers.

again it's not really an argument when I'm just correcting someone's misinformation not much to argue when the other person is flat out wrong 🤷🏽.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Couple of my friends were having a 24 hour live stream for charity and i couldn't jump on to give them a boost for the last couple of hours of their event because of server issues.

I know it can't be helped sometimes, but it does piss me off.