• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
There are lots of games coming out this fall that I'm interested in. Stuff like this makes my decision to purchase other games not called call of duty easier.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Fuck off with any of that kind of bullshit.

So much for giving all the content to all platforms in day one. Correct me if I'm wrong, they did say that, didn't they?

shadow_shogun

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
stopitslime.png

Some ol' bullshit. After I'd made up my mind to get the xbox version, they pull this nonsense. I'll still get the xbox version.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
I absolutely hated when the Fallout and GTAIV DLCs were time exclusives last gen. This also sucks, one year is ridiculous

calibos

Dec 13, 2017
Congrats to Sony fans I guess?

My first thought was that I should probably cancel my pre-order. The gaming community really should start to push more towards inclusive instead of exclusive in all regards. This type of thing is just fucking horse shit in today's day and age.

Hooks

Oct 27, 2017
Well this went from a day 1 buy to probably wont buy. Spec Ops was one of my most hyped mods...

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Making a mode exclusive for a fuckin' year is some real dumb shit

Fuck out of here, Sony and Activision.

Armaros

Oct 25, 2017
I'll do you one better. We had a multiplatform game get bought out for exclusivity for one year, not just a section of a game mode in a full game.

So you can't asnwer my question and decide to make a different argument?

And you realize that those also got massively criticized for that? What kind of defense are you even attempting? "This controversial thing is okay because of an even more contrivetisal thing that got criticized for also exists"

calibos

Dec 13, 2017
...and there, whether it matters or not, if they see it or not. Pre-order fucking cancelled. God damn it.

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
Are you kidding me!? This is so stupid. Screw Activision and screw Sony.

I'm glad Bungie split off before it was too late.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I'm kinda amazed they actually found a way to make their worst monetization model in the AAA space even worse.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Sony: So we can't have exclusive maps anymore due to crossplay? Give us something else then.

Activision: Say no more