• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Does Mike Z...talk to people? He could be talking about a non-sexual topic and I would be uncomfortable with that. And with it he's definitely talking with his boner.

Deleted member 69771

owu5ha7ya3x31.png

literally this but worse

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
That was some of the most cringy shit i have ever seen in my life. It's as if he has never spoken to a woman in his entire life. I feel secondhand embarrassment.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
When I saw the big blocks of text in the imgur preview...I knew what was coming

god damn some men just cannot talk to women like a normal human being

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Someone mentioned he types like reddit, I'd also nominate "bad parody of a Michael Cera movie" for this style.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, that super twee "nice guy" thing where you overly describe stuff to seem cute is like cringe texting 101

sub-buzz-10799-1519228810-2.jpg

a7596953c3806b2c1340d2f7d2293e4c.jpg

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
This is how dudes flirt when the only woman they ever actually talk to is their mom.

I would expect this from a teenage boy, not a grown-ass man. And even from the teenage boy, it was be grossly thirsty and inappropriate.

Deleted member 20471

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory accusation
Who would have tought that the person that throws tantrums against "casuals" and finds funny to shame and alienate people for - gasp! - using a wifi connection is a total shitbag! What a surprise! These people that live in their own bubble are the worst.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
His style of writing tells you all need to know about what kind of guy he is. Cringe worthy to say the least.
He writes exactly like how he talks. His speaking manner generally isn't cringy. What he chooses to talk about awkwardly is what makes things cringe inducing.

I find it interesting that as a man there are simply different things I focused on as problematic. She's definitely right to assume Mike is talking to her in a way that isn't the same as he would talk to someone he wasn't attracted to. It's obvious that's where Mike was going but her different priorities made her overlook his advances.

I think this matter will blow over more quickly than the I can't breathe situation. It depends on how Mike internalizes how he belittled her and expresses an understanding of that while apologizing.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
It's bad enough to talk like this no matter what

how the fuck do you think you should talk like this as a public figure in charge of a popular video game

boggles the mind

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
He writes exactly like how he talks. His speaking manner generally isn't cringy. What he chooses to talk about awkwardly is what makes things cringe inducing.

I find it interesting that as a man there are simply different things I focused on as problematic. She's definitely right to assume Mike is talking to her in a way that isn't the same as he would talk to someone he wasn't attracted to. It's obvious that's where Mike was going but her different priorities made her overlook his advances.

I think this matter will blow over more quickly than the I can't breathe situation. It depends on how Mike internalizes how he belittled her and expresses an understanding of that while apologizing.

There's a difference between writing exactly how you talk and literally narrating your own internal monologue and giving stage directions for things you aren't actually doing.