• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

Dunno how many people on Era watch Funhaus, but Bruce Greene has decided to move on to work on his own projects.

He's been with them from the start and previously worked at Inside Gaming and was a producer on Attack of the Show.

play ska before reggae if old

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I do recommend watching the video, it's pretty casual chat and Bruce seems very open to coming in for the occasional video.

I imagine (or hope) Bruce ends up being sort of like Rahul, guesting on videos a few times a year.

May 24, 2019
Man. Just a couple of weeks ago the news was that he was taking a sabbatical.

Maybe the censored tops of videos was RT's idea, and that was some final straw.
(Edit: Along with how Sugar Pine 7 were treated, probably.)

I feel like he should take along the Willemses and some editors and shut down FH while the rest stay on doing IG.

Last edited:

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I always loved Bruce back in the Machinima days and loved when he popped up whenever I caught my monthly Best of Elyse Willems compilation viewings so it's sad to see him leave the crew. Best of luck to him moving forward though!

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Dang. Things will be really different without Bruce, he always felt like the core.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
I do recommend watching the video, it's pretty casual chat and Bruce seems very open to coming in for the occasional video.

I imagine (or hope) Bruce ends up being sort of like Rahul, guesting on videos a few times a year.
He's definitely going to be doing videos here and there with them still. He just had a very long stream and repeatedly said that he'd still do content with them. This, however, allows him to do content with many more people now when he wants to.

Real nice guy and I wish him all the best. Will undoubtedly miss him as a "regular" in Funhaus content but both Bruce and FH will continue to entertain for a long time to come.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Real nice guy and I wish him all the best. Will undoubtedly miss him as a "regular" in Funhaus content but both Bruce and FH will continue to entertain for a long time to come.
for sure, and Funhaus bringing on Alanah Pearce recently has been fun as well, she's always making videos with some of the lesser used crew for one-offs and the like, it's mixed things up in a good way imo

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
Saw this earlier. The video they did to send him off was very well done.

Shini42

Jan 7, 2018
That's makes me sad. Really liked this guy on IG and FH. Hopefully he'll be doing something even FUNnier and not just go to an absolute different direction like Joel Rubin or Spoole.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
I guess Autumn leaving too? She's such a great editor and also great in front of the camera.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
D: He will be incredibly missed he was and is such an incredibly important part of the entire dynamic.

Respect his choice tho, go out and kick ass Bruce.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Six years of Papa Bruce in my life. Every Monday I looked forward to the golden trio in the morning ready to make me laugh before I started the day. I will miss him as a regular, but FH will continue to be amazing with everyone that is still on board, that it shall always be.

Even though you're far away, the oats still spell your name, Moonlight Bruce.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
n0i3RJr.gif

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
Damn. I started watching FH almost a year ago now and it's been a daily part of my life. Their content is always great to watch and always makes me laugh and smile and he was a big part of that.

He will sorely be missed but whenever he shows up Rahul style that will be a great surprise.

Gav

Oct 27, 2017
UK
This news hit me harder than it should have, for someone leaving an internet gaming channel.
FH are a daily part of my life, and Bruce is one of my favourite people.

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
That really fucking sucks. Best of luck to him with streaming, but the way everyone plays off each other is why I like groups like Funhaus and Achievement Hunter. That's why I never really got into Ray's stuff after he left.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
I guess Autumn leaving too? She's such a great editor and also great in front of the camera.
Nope, she's still an editor for Inside Gaming. They're also not going to be moving, at least not in the near future.

(This was all also talked about on his stream tonight.)

Oct 27, 2017
#wheezefarts#

LegitimatePleasantLhasaapso-size_restricted.gif

Bruce is great, he's oh no face is the best. I haven't watched that much Funhaus but the Sims series on Inside Gaming is amazing.

I wish him all the luck!

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I'm going to miss Bruce on Funhaus. Who else is going to talk about Ska or be Darren Barrett.

Hope he does well, really thought he'd be back after the sabbatical but hopefully he does some guest spots.

OskarXCI

Nov 11, 2018
What? No!!

Oh well. Good luck to him.

He and Adam were hilarious together on the Inside Gaming channel.

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
This is such a shame. I still remember my intro to him and the gang during the old IG days. I stumbled upon The Chaser video and ended up binge watch most of their stuff over a weekend. The Chaser and the Sims playthroughs are absolutely god like.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Awwww gonna miss him. Been watching Funhaus from the start, going back to the IG days.

Adam+James+Bruce+janky shit from Steam was always gold.

Good luck Bruce!

Elephant

Nov 2, 2017
Nottingham, UK
When I've watched Funhaus it has always been about the group interactions. The core group bounce off eachother so well, with Bruce being an important part of that harmony of people.

I get it from a business and personal perspective, I'm just a little bit gutted. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!!!!

Good luck Bruce!

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
As a loyal watcher of Bruce, Adam and James that went all the way back to Inside Gaming, I think it's probably the best for Bruce. I don't even like Funhaus anymore, because it's growing out of control. It's bigger now than any time it ever has. It's not just three of them and Joel anymore, it's three of them plus everyone else.

Bruce is the backbone of the show, and it's probably for the best he went.

Yonafunu

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, that sucks. I've been watching him and Adam since the early IG days and it's been so good sering them come back to that. What I've seen from Funhaus over the years has been great too, especially since Elyse came over.

Nama

A Big Deal
Nov 2, 2017
Oof what is going on? Hope everythings alright and it really was just the right time to leave.

Evan

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't really care for Lawrence, but I hope it works out for him! It's weird. I discovered FH over the summer and started to really enjoy their chemistry, now it's all going away. Wonder if anyone else will follow.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, now it's basically the Willems', Adam, and Alanah left. I enjoy all of them, but they have a ton of big shoes to fill now.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Bruce was basically the heart of Funhaus

Lawrence is the quintessential gamer

I love the Willems and Adam and Alanah, and Jon and Jacob are pulling extra weight but man this hurts.

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
I dont watch them too often, but how integral were these 2?

The original 5 were Bruce, Adam, James, Lawrence and Joel. 3 of the 5 are gone. Joel left years ago. Bruce who for all intents and purposes was the main man left towards the end of Summer. Lawrence going is just a signal that it's is slowly wrapping up now. Essentially everybody bounced off of Bruce's persona and it is really evident how big he was now that he is gone.