• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start

ezekelrage (3 votes)
gorlak - #4,909
melonrabbit - #4,939
malus - #4,975

malus (1 votes)
dcpat - #4,985

melonrabbit (1 votes)
gorlak - #4,674 #4,691
ezekelrage - #4,740 #4,972
brazil - #4,924

gorlak (1 votes)
swamped - #4,969
ezekelrage - #4,972 #4,988

dcpat (1 votes)
alexem - #4,754

z-beat (0 votes)
swamped - #4,746 #4,969

Post Counts:
ezekelrage: 117 gorlak: 74 melonrabbit: 54 z-beat: 31 malus: 30 brazil: 22 alexem: 17 dcpat: 14 swamped: 13 absolutbro: 12

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Oct 27, 2017
He's trying to create discussion where there shouldn't be much.
I have no fucking clue what's going on, that much should be clear.

He wrote up a huge reads list in our chat, and I don't think he ever shared the gist of it here.
I have started the day after our chat with reviewing gir, z-beat and dcpat. I posted my condensed read list here. Accusing me of not sharing my thoughts in the game thread is bullshit. I tried to discuss various issues with you, but you've been absent a lot.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
You would also have to ask the same about my movements on nights there were kills.
Not quite. My guess is there are two scum remaining. The night I tracked Gorlak there were two actions, neither of which he could have performed (unless Melon blocked him, I suppose). The night I tracked you there was no chat, so if you are the chat creator, then you wouldn't have moved.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Not quite. My guess is there are two scum remaining. The night I tracked Gorlak there were two actions, neither of which he could have performed (unless Melon blocked him, I suppose). The night I tracked you there was no chat, so if you are the chat creator, then you wouldn't have moved.
Already went over this. Me being chat creator doesn't make sense.

Me being a mafia with any kinda power, I would've had to luck up twice on not using my power.me being a scum goon doesn't makes sense, you would've saw me move.

Oct 27, 2017
Me being a mafia with any kinda power, I would've had to luck up twice on not using my power.me being a scum goon doesn't makes sense, you would've saw me move.
The night chat creator could've still put in kill command if it is a day power? You were blocked/tracked with 4/3 scum left, right? It is possible for you to be scum, but it is probably less likely than others... fine.

unvote

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Trying to figure this stuff out based on PR speculation is all we've done this phase and it's led us nowhere so far. Either we don't have enough info, or some of the info we have is fake and pointing us in the wrong direction.

I'm staying where I am, based on behavior and inconsistencies.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: melonrabbit

I'll leave it here. At least I'll have one down, but this day's been a bit of a madhouse as far as reads go