• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

cLOUDo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
No mention of Walter White in that news report.

tenor.gif

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I'm surprised this is taking place immediately after the finale. I expected a time skip.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
It would be hilarious if they think that Jesse killed all of them including Walt and also believe that Walt was the one being captive XD

That dude just can't catch a break T_T

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Not that I believe they'd keep Walter alive for this, but if they did I'd be really disappointed. And I want more Walter White. But I think that character is done, at least in the present sense.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
Walt's obviously dead, the cops came in and checked his body while he died in the lab. The person of interest who fled the scene was Jesse in the car. There's no mention of Walter White because the cops probably weren't ready to announce it yet, this is a breaking local news report right after the finale.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Hope the movie will include a recap of Breaking Bad because it's been so long since I last watched it.

ArchStanton

Oct 29, 2017
It looks like the teaser is a short while after Breaking Bad but not immediately right after; Jesse's facial wounds have scarred over and he's no longer sporting a disheveled beard.

Middleman

Banned
Jun 14, 2019
Jesse Pinkman is an all-time great character, but I just don't care about this 'universe' without Walter.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Im pretty sure they'll keep Walter dead if they don't already have any future plans of bringing the show back as a miniseries event or more movies. Otherwise having Walter still alive and try to squeeze in all of this onto a single movie seems pretty deadbeat of an idea to me.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
Not gonna lie I wanted the news report to say one person was found alive at the scene in a critical condition.

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
I can't help but think the only purpose of that teaser is to make us speculate as to whether Walt may be alive.

Whether he's alive or dead, Vince Gilligan is lapping up our reactions regardless, laughing the whole time.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Breaking Bad cinematic universe, here we come.

Walter White may have survived, but fled the scene -- in his condition? If he survived, I could only imagine it was because of emergency services.