• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedwagen

Oct 27, 2017
UK, London
here are the times for the hands-on gameplay

Witness the first hands-on gameplay of #Borderlands3 TOMORROW at http://Borderlands.com and http://twitch.tv/borderlands ! Stream starts at 10am PT / 6pm BST. Powered by @AMD & @AMDGaming.

t1556730000z4.png

EDIT:fixed the clock

Last edited:

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Which was speculation when he was revealed. Some even suggesting Zane might be an imposter/clone or even Jack.
I don't think those are things anymore since randy said Jack was dead. I mean I liked him and all but he was in 3 games now, 2 of which relessed after he was killed.

A staffer also said on Twitter that his last name was Flynt so he may be an estranged relative of Baron Flynt, Captain Flynt and Sparky Flynt

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think those are things anymore since randy said Jack was dead. I mean I liked him and all but he was in 3 games now, 2 of which relessed after he was killed.

A staffer also said on Twitter that his last name was Flynt so he may be an estranged relative of Baron Flynt, Captain Flynt and Sparky Flynt
Yeah, I liked the theory that he was the aged-up, surgically-altered Handsome Jack bodydouble from the Presequel DLC, but aside from that making him a repeat Vault Hunter (which would be a series first), the Flynt thing puts it to bed pretty definitively. They probably just liked those abilities and decided to carry them forward to keep tweaking.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't the currency value already do that technically even if it wasn't always accurate?
sorta but only per weapon type and it wasnt always super clear. i used money value to determine which greens and blue to pick up to later sell and which weapons to drop.

nice! i wonder if they had to do a run through at the event first to really nail it down. Press got their hands on it yesterday.
Dunno if I should stick around for the pre-show

Don't want to miss anything tho x(
Pre-show should be a good time. gameovergreggy is hosting with Andrea Rene and Fran Mirabella. They might be able to give their impressions cause i'm sure they got time with the game yesterday.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Literally just saw the thread where Andrea especially defended Notch and PDP so I'm good.
Yeah... Easy pass from me. I'll probably just chill in this thread during the pre-show if anything interesting pops up and tune into the stream when the main event starts.

IzzyRX

Powered by Friendship™
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
here are the times for the hands-on gameplay

t1556730000z4.png

EDIT:fixed the clock

I'm so ready to see some more of that gameplay, I need to make my mind on it.
I don't know if I'm ready to go back to the old and good loot shooter. It's been a while since B2 and I'm older now.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Going over Zane's trees, Hitman in particular sounds crazy strong with how Kill Skill oriented it all is. Increased move speed, increased damage, SNTRY shenanigans... I fucking love how Zane is basically a mix between Jack and Wilhelm with Doubled Agent and Hitman. The fast-paced run and gun gameplay appeals to me.

Honestly all I'm hoping for Gearbox to confirm today is whether you can run the multiple action skills at the same time. That would be a gamechanger.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Going over Zane's trees, Hitman in particular sounds crazy strong with how Kill Skill oriented it all is. Increased move speed, increased damage, SNTRY shenanigans... I fucking love how Zane is basically a mix between Jack and Wilhelm with Doubled Agent and Hitman. The fast-paced run and gun gameplay appeals to me.

Honestly all I'm hoping for Gearbox to confirm today is whether you can run the multiple action skills at the same time. That would be a gamechanger.
You can run at least 2 for Zane cause he has a skill that boosts something for having multiple action skills out

speedwagen

Oct 27, 2017
UK, London
If you are not interested in watching the show with Greg and Andrea, there are going to be plenty of streamers that going to be playing a demo on their own channels.

There are apparently two gameplay sessions?

^ This is one said stream. There are going to be a ton more, just check borderlands 3 under games on twitch.
https://twitter.com/AdmiralBahroo is another, but I have not watched either of these content creators so cannot vouch.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
If you are not interested in watching the show with Greg and Andrea, there are going to be plenty of streamers that going to be playing a demo on their own channels.

^ This is one said stream. There are going to be a ton more, just check borderlands 3 under games on twitch.
https://twitter.com/AdmiralBahroo is another, but I have not watched either of these content creators so cannot vouch.
bahroos alright, no fuckery yet from what i've seen

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
D5Z9Dl5XkAEoZXV.png

this is so crazy, Tediore stay winning

also the new Pangolin logo looks dope

D5fQtlFXoAMMwxG.jpg

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Randy gets a lot of shit but Gearbox looks like a chill place to work at. A lot of diverse faces and putting developers first is good in my book.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Whose idea was it to have a boring tutorial section be the first gameplay reveal? Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.