• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

What the hell, seriously.

EDIT:
More context:

Like what the fuck

EDIT2: previous tweet removed as it contained a picture of an unrelated event.

Last edited:

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Just... Just reset the whole fucking country. Every day there's a piece of terrible news worse than the previous one.
Oh yeah, I read about that this morning -- right-wing grifters like Andy Ngo are claiming she was an innocent victim of the riots and whatnot.
Because of fucking course they are. How the hell is racism still this prevalent in America?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
That lady has been out there "protecting" Target for hours. Imagine the racism that must fuel you to sit there and care so much to do that. Especially when there are other buildings close by like a charter school she could be protecting.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I heard about this last night. She's a piece of shit

Also

30?!?!?!?!

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
She cannot be 30 years old, although I guess it could be an Emperor Palpatine situation.

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The footage of the black woman holding the wheelchair back and forth will be the only one shared on the news.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
30 my ass.

Not that it matters. She's still garbage.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
For people saying US could never slide into a civil war again: if people are willing to go out and stab random people of a different race in a wheelchair, are you still so certain?

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
according to that twitter thread, the picture of the bloodied guy she supposedly stabbed is fake. That's from an entirely different incident in an entirely different country.

Also there were closer up pictures of her going around after the door-blocking. She's definitely NOT elderly. She looks like a 40-something with health problems, not a 70 year old woman like the first tweets were suggesting.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
giphy.gif

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
Defending a multibillion dollar corporation. Do boots taste like burgers or something? Why the fuck do people keep licking them?

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A fuckin karen in a motorized wheelchair that he does not need stabbing black people in an attempt to protect ONE STORE of a multi billion dollar company.

I feel like the past 5 years haven't been real

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
Seems like that Andy Ngo is a dishonest person.

His Twitter is all antifa bad, look at all the destruction the blacks did etc:

TAWLSuf.jpg

Edit:

"On August 26, 2019, The Daily Beast reported that Ngo was leaving Quillette. Earlier in the day, the Portland Mercury covered a video that showed Ngo with members of Patriot Prayer, the far-right group active in Portland, as they planned violence at a bar frequented by left-wing activists.[5][54][67] Ngo, who ultimately blamed the violence on antifascist activists, is alleged to be smiling and laughing at the discussion.[51][40] Some of the people he was with now face felony riot charges."

en.m.wikipedia.org

Andy Ngo - Wikipedia

Yep. A racist media personality.

Oct 25, 2017
Well that's a new one. Seems like this would be a good one to sit out a while until the dust settles.

Also, while not a defence of anyone's actions. Please do not presume people's handicaps or lack-thereof, you can absolutely lay your blames and outrage without going there.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Years from now people will look back and consider the war to have started by now.

I'm sure I'll get the usual response of the military would never let it happen. As if the military is some neutral force from space with zero connections to people in society, many of whom are as hateful and violent as this person given the chance. First thing that happens in many modern civil wars is military disintegrates as members take sides in conflict.

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can't be said enough
And fuck Jennifer too. The mental gymnastics to "protect" a target like they'll be fine as a company. Or are you there to rile things up and have an excuse. Either way she's got no sympathy from me. You play stupid game's (stab people going by in the name of protecting a billion dollar Corp) with stupid prizes ( aka a fire extinguisher to the face)
Just because you have a level of disability does not make you unaccountable for your shitty and racist actions.

Eidan

AVALANCHE
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I expect the media to try to convince me I should care more about this idiot and looting than I should about the government murdering unarmed civilians indiscriminately. It won't work. Fuck this woman and fuck Target.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to wrap my head around this stupid logic... this racist POS saw these protests happening, decided, hey, this is a good time to go around stabbing black people??

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For people saying US could never slide into a civil war again: if people are willing to go out and stab random people of a different race in a wheelchair, are you still so certain?
Grass roots rebellions won't work with a military as destructive as the US. Riots like this will continue but if they do then the white leadership have tanks and drones and ordnance that people can't even dream of, You can't rebel against that forever with over the counter firearms.

I understand this is how you make sure those ignored are heard but if/when the powers feel threatened the balance of actual power will be shown and there's nothing the common man can do about it

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
30? Was she born on a leap year? Getting hit with a fire extinguisher is different in practice than what was in my head when I read it.