• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
That Mike speech makes his end in Breaking Bad all the more bitter.
Eh. I can't say I feel any more sympathy for him or his downfall. In fact it wasn't entirely convincing how he became undoubtedly loyal to Gus. He continued to hate him until he woke up somewhere off the grid and after a conversation with Gus, decided because he is a lesser of other evils (other cartels) that he deserves to be worked for

grang

Nov 13, 2017
200.gif

also everyone watch Line of Duty, best fucking show

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I got spoiled by watching these episodes a day later through Amazon lol, these breaks are crazy. This is going to 10:25 too?

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Why is Kim so bad at interpersonal relationships and communication. I understand she's dealing with a lot now, but her conversations always comes across mechanical, cold and off-putting.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
I wish I could talk to Mike about shit

He's not a good philosopher. He justifies where he's gone and what he's done by saying it's fate, in his own way avoiding responsibility for what he's doing. Or accepting that responsibility but at the same time suggesting there was no other way.

Really, that's Mike's epitaph. "There Was No Other Way," particularly since when he dies the man who killed him totally had another way to get what he wanted in that moment.