• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Terbinator

Oct 29, 2017
The sign up wizard was super buggy for me yesterday and didn't have options showing and required a few login/logout attempts to show.

Djredline

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
Took me 2.5hrs in a queue last night but finally managed to complete the questionnaire.

105-Shake

Aug 13, 2020
Man I've been invited to every EA beta/alpha from Battlefront to the weird streaming tech test with Titanfall 2, but somehow didn't get into this one 😢

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
I got in and "entered" when I use the same link to sign in (it doesn't show in the usual playtest login area) it says pending.. same for everyone else?

bitcloudrzr

May 31, 2018

FuturaBold

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone here get in the playtest, chime in anonymously if possible! Im thinking its mostly influencers that get in, no?

bitcloudrzr

May 31, 2018
Expected noting but it was a satisfying conclusion. Thanks for posting that link, I wouldnt have noticed it if you didnt post it.
tenor.gif

Wahad

Oct 26, 2017
Expected noting but it was a satisfying conclusion. Thanks for posting that link, I wouldnt have noticed it if you didnt post it.

Keep in mind that is tied to the invitations, so if you have done something like registered, if they don't have your email in the database and marked as invited, maybe it was for nothing.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I'd imagine that some Streamers/YouTubers might get approval to upload some videos too not long after.

Least that feels like a likelihood to me

If this is truly is gray block test then they have no reason to allow official streaming or video releases. They would get shit on from great heights by ignorant gamers for game being nothing more than gray shapes.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if Orbital is going to be the beta map.

I remember BF1 beta had different ones. Closed beta was St. Quentin's Scar and the open beta was Sinai Desert.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
I think we'll get another "cinematic" trailer at gamescom for hazard zone without any raw gameplay...

Im excited for the alpha to start tho because there will be gameplay detail leaks for sure :p

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I really didn't have time to follow much 2042 stuff so far, will the game have a earlier beta date for people who pre-ordered like always with BF games?