• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

H.Cornerstone

Oct 27, 2017
After the last Maricopa drop, there is now a 99.9% chance Biden will win it, So no need to ask about it/worry about it. Trump hasn't gotten near the % of drops he's needed since Tuesday

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
MAGA: AZ will stay red.

AZ:

tenor.gif

Hootie

Dec 25, 2017
Nice, lets keep running up dat score. Looks like Georgia is in the bag as well

ScoobsJoestar

May 30, 2019
Still surprised Fox News was the first one to call it since it probably fucked with Trump's "I totally had it won day 1" message. Glad it all worked out.

Last edited:

qaopjlll

Oct 27, 2017
Where are the remaining votes coming from? Trump still only needs 58% of remaining to win, which doesn't sound that impossible considering how the mail vote has been going so far in AZ.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
Excellent.

The further away from a close EC win we get, the further away we get from viable fuckery.

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
We could keep this thread going by arguing the semantics of whether it was called too early tho

(please, I'm just kidding)

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Someone wake up Kornacki and King and their respective magic walls to explain this to me!

OP
OP
H.Cornerstone

H.Cornerstone

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting tired of answering questions about AZ so I'll all say is this, Garrett Archer was very skeptical of the early call and has been the entire time, so if he is saying it's staying Biden, it's staying Biden.

So as I said, no need to worry about it or ask questions anymore.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
before people credit John & Cindy McCain

PIPI84t.png

Much like in Pennsylvania where POC in cities swung the majority of the vote and deserve the majority of the credit, there IS something to be said about the smaller margins between Trump and Biden relative to Trump and Clinton in red counties that was necessary for the overall win.

I'm thankful that Cindy McCain spoke up and endorsed Biden. I'm MORE thankful that the native population rolled their sleeves up and came out bigly.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So wait, mocking a much loved senator from Arizona when he had a brain tumor didn't end up working out in Donald's favor???

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
There was never a question. Fox news decision desk knows their stuff
Besides Fox, AP also called the state night of the election.

Trump's tantrums probably affected future calls. Like I assume in a normal election cycle Georgia would be called by now.

Lace

Oct 27, 2017
Lesson for all the doom posters, maybe statistical analysis is to be trusted and try not to spend days on the edge spreading fear after a race has been called in future elections.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
before people credit John & Cindy McCain

PIPI84t.png

The Navajo Vote Helped Win Arizona for Biden | Opinion

Opinion. Back in May, I talked to a Navajo woman, who gave her time as a volunteer to elderly Navajo citizens who were impacted by Covid-19. In addition to her full-time job with the federal government she volunteered her time to help get much needed...

Indigenous people rode on horseback for hours to vote, but it's more self-satisfying to put this on a dead racist Republican.