• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
20 posts replying/boosting the already proven false tweet is why you really need to spend a couple seconds to verify before posting...

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Whatever, glory hog.

<3
<3
But why don't you know who these people are? I like to know who my enemies are.
So they don't live rent free in my head
giphy.gif

Thank you for all your hard work, friendo!
You're welcome, friendo!!
Thanks for the recap IDontBeatGames.

I'm pretty sure I saw 90% of those already debunked in that longest twitter thread ever that someone posted in the other thread [edit: this one, which I've just now threadmarked because why not]. Exhausting how debunking lies takes so much more energy than peddling them.
You're welcome :)
Do the plot of Naruto next.
LMAO NO.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA.

I can't breathe. FUCK, my sides. Owww. Fuck.

Send help.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Guys, let's not "fake news" ourselves. That's a dubbed audio track. Here's the original:

EDIT - Way late. Should have refreshed the page.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's been altered to add a downpitched Trump grab - here's the actual clip.

Man, I just love the idea that Democrat fraudsters are filling out blank ballots in the parking lot of the polling place, against the side of a Biden/Harris van. Not enough room inside the van, not enough time to drive half a mile away to do it there, too dumb to do anything but just be super blatant and do fraud right there in the open.

What's that quote about how The Enemy has to be both incredibly devious but also somehow bafflingly stupid?

Oct 28, 2017
Man, I just love the idea that Democrat fraudsters are filling out blank ballots in the parking lot of the polling place, against the side of a Biden/Harris van. Not enough room inside the van, not enough time to drive half a mile away to do it there, too dumb to do anything but just be super blatant and do fraud right there in the open.

What's that quote about how The Enemy has to be both incredibly devious but also somehow bafflingly stupid?
I bet the one who was filling it out was Bigfoot!

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
This is a psychological campaign. They are going drag this out and just reinforce the idea that whole election can't be trusted.

Worth understanding what they are doing. If they legitimatize this whatever you want to call it, the this becomes acceptable going forward.
Its a dumb double edged sword though because they need voters for the run off in GA. Its strikingly similar to "stop the count/count all the votes" confusion they had during the election

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017

An ongoing twitter thread breakdown of the various Affidavit's for the Detroit Counting center.

It's frankly, pathetic and dumb. Is that even a surprise?

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
my dad's a staunch republican who used to make me listen to conservative talk radio every day and even he always thought hannity was way too much

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
The only thing less dignified than Trump's refusal to accept the obvious is Hannity turning himself orange in an attempt to look more like Trump.