• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Javelin is your go to choice/main when playing Anthem?

• Ranger

Votes: 199 20.2%
  • Colossus

Votes: 254 25.8%
  • Storm

Votes: 330 33.6%
  • Interceptor

Votes: 200 20.3%

• Total voters

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to jump up and directly hover without going into flight first?

PC if that matters.

oakenhild

Oct 27, 2017
I clicked on trial, then "try it first", and it says "Anthem demo is added to your library, try it during the trial weekend!" and there is nothing in my library.

I restarted origin again, and it worked for me. Prior to restarting origin it brought me to the regular anthem store page. Downloading the trial on PC now. After clicking the "Add to library button" another modal popped up with "Download now"

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if all this time on the title screen is counting against the 10 hours

I believe that it counts as long as the game is "running", which can sometimes include having it suspended. I'd recommend just waiting till later if that's your biggest concern. Very high chance you'll run out the clock before even playing.

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For people with basic EA Access:

Open the Origin store on your browser. Search for Anthem. Click on the Anthem Trial page, then on view Trial and add to game library. Then download to your PC

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Ah, well, let's hope there's plenty of earnable cosmetics in-game then! :)

You get a currency called "coin" that also allows you to buy cosmetics from the vanity store. There's also a system in-game called the alliance system which gives you weekly coin bonus, it's tied to your group of friends, the more you and you friends play the more coin you get.

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
k6fgsv122rg21.png

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
I restarted origin again, and it worked for me. Prior to restarting origin it brought me to the regular anthem store page. Downloading the trial on PC now. After clicking the "Add to library button" another modal popped up with "Download now"

Restarted, now the "try it first" button is replaced with "watch the trailer"

If I click on "get the game", it tells me to upgrade to access premium to get it. (I have access basic)

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
Have they said anything about how many guns / upgrades are in the game?

Hopefully its more than the average 6-12 that Destiny has.

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
if i buy skins and shards on origin, they wont be available on ps4, right? not like in fortnite but like in apex?