• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

May 31, 2018
This game is awful for my choice anxiety

Do I place my tent by the beach, in a more central position, or somewhere else?

What should I name my Island?

Where should the other two villagers go?

It's all too much!

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
can I move every building (except the dock) at some point?

My eventual plan was to make a neighborhood on one part of the island, and a community building area in another

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game is awful for my choice anxiety

Do I place my tent by the beach, in a more central position, or somewhere else?

What should I name my Island?

Where should the other two villagers go?

It's all too much!

You can change the location of all house/buildings (except the place) later on so don't fret much over that.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
Wait, can we not make 2 separate towns on the same Switch? No way to change change the save file?

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hit R, there are two pages of items
Press R to switch tabs
You can buy medicine from the shop, or, one of my villagers gave me the recipe for DIY-ing it when I talked to them with my swollen face

Also medicine is on the second tab, hit R when you're looking at the shop

why does the DIY bench default to "everything" but the little raccoon boy does not? dumb.

thank you, my face is fixed.

Stevo

Jan 29, 2019
Well I was Coronavirused out of getting it from the supermarket. Despite having it in stock, you can only order it and let them deliver it which would be tomorrow at the earliest.

So, I have cleared/ archived the Switch fridge, bought the two-game ticket off the eShop, and the Animal Crossing download is all but done now. :D

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Im kind of stuck ?? I put the museum construction down on the map, dont know how long it will take, and i have a lot of bugs and fish to donate but Tom Nook wont take them so my inventory is full and i crafted everything but still no pole or shovel.

Is it because i just need to wait?

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Im kind of stuck ?? I put the museum construction down on the map, dont know how long it will take, and i have a lot of bugs and fish to donate but Tom Nook wont take them so my inventory is full and i crafted everything but still no pole or shovel.

Is it because i just need to wait?

If you want to donate them, just drop them on the floor outside where the museum is being built. They'll be in little containers and you can pick them up when it's finished building.

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
Hold on a sec. I'm second player in my wife's island, but I can't seem to unlock the recipe for the axe. Can I only get one if she leaves a crafted one in box for me?

I was really excited for this game but these player 2 restrictions are straight up bullshit.

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to get more resources for the day or is everything out until the next day? I need more Iron Ore.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I've bought shorts twice now from the ATM in Nook's tent and each time it said it got delivered to my home but I can't find them anywhere. Where do these items get delivered?

Lua

Aug 9, 2018
Hold on a sec. I'm second player in my wife's island, but I can't seem to unlock the recipe for the axe. Can I only get one if she leaves a crafted one in box for me?

I was really excited for this game but these player 2 restrictions are straight up bullshit.
Is this your first day? Axe and valting pole recipes only unlock on day 2.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
I got pears and I want to die
But why? Now you can constantly use this joke and get away with it!

b77.jpg

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been asked already but if I started the game with my primary account (account 1) and then my wife joins in with her account (account 2), just how much control does account 2 have on the island? As much as account 1 or is it limited?

Plum

May 31, 2018
Finally decided on a name. Owing to my Welsh heritage I've decided on 'Abercroesi', meaning "Mouth of the River (Animal) Crossing.' The 'town' area I plan for is near the centre, with the mouth of the primary river on all sides, so I really like what I've gone with here :)

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My island has cherries and I got peaches in the mail. If I bury those peaches, do I get Peach Trees? (I'm a very, very casual Animal Crossing fan.)

THANKS

Prophet of Regret
Oct 22, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked already but if I started the game with my primary account (account 1) and then my wife joins in with her account (account 2), just how much control does account 2 have on the island? As much as account 1 or is it limited?
Early reports says that P2 is constrained by player one's progress. Also player 2 cannot move buildings or build bridges.

ladyluthien

Oct 25, 2017
I played for over three hours last night. I got a yellow airport, and peaches again (just like in my New Leaf town).
I was entranced with the way the wind moves through the trees. The game is gorgeous! Now, I am off to spend another day!

Status
Not open for further replies.