• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Congrats to her!

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
That's completely unexpected. Last night she was liking tweets about her going to Xbox. What a swerve and great for her

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well damn, congrats to her.

jxN3

Oct 3, 2018
I know her as an on-screen personality, maybe someone can fill me in -- is she a good writer?

Anyway, congrats! Huge role, I can't imagine how happy she must be.

edit: she talks about her writing history in the video, nice.

Last edited:

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
wow good for her. Don't think I saw anyone speculating this could be where she would end up.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
people were saying shes always wanted to be a game writer, so kudos. would she be working with a team or full on creating the narrative of a game?

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Makes sense why she can't do the Xbox podcast anymore lol.

Good for her.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Wow, never would have guessed that if you gave me like 50 tries. I see now why she said she couldn't turn it down.

Big congrats to her.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Legit biggest plot twist of 2020. I thought she was heading for Xbox for sure... What a damn dream job!

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Would never would have guessed that at all going by all her pro Xbox videos the past few months. Congratulations to her and much success to come.

grosvenor92

Dec 2, 2017
Wish her all the best with the new gig. Definitely not what I expected her to announce.

I hope it doesn't interfere with her doing her podcast. Troy, Austin and Mike will probably be blown away if they don't know yet

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
Congrats to her.
In comes a thousand questions on what she's working on.. That's going to get annoying really quick on her channel.