• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017

Mark Zaid, the attorney representing the whistleblower who sounded the alarm on President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine and triggered an impeachment inquiry, tells ABC News that he is now representing a second whistleblower who has spoken with the inspector general.

Zaid tells ABC News' Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that the second person -- also described as an intelligence official -- has first-hand knowledge of some of the allegations outlined in the original complaint and has been interviewed by the head of the intelligence community's internal watchdog office, Michael Atkinson.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Don't worry, NYT will let us know who it is

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this gives more potential whistleblowers the motivation to come forward. I'm sure there are tons of them who have witnessed the heinous shit that goes on day to day

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
So if I run this through the Republican translation machine, this new whistle blower is the spy who leaked the info to the original traitor.

Deleted member 9972

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
But how can we know if anything he says is legit unless we know his registered party affiliation?!

hEist

Oct 26, 2017
WH: "Welp, back to the drawing board. We need new talking points."
Every effing day.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
giphy.gif

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Weeks begin on Sunday.

This ride never ends. This first whistleblower took out the entire axle to this fucking clown car of an administration.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
That's only a first hand account! We need zero-th hand!

Oh he released the transcripts himself?

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Really comes down to the Ukraine president. If he and his Justice Department come out and say they found no new evidence of anything wrong with the Bidens from their review, then Trump is toast. Because it comes off like Giuliani was trying to manufacture a bullshit smear.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
See Donald, this is why you don't

1) commit crimes
2) cover it up
3) when an Intel member comes forward and alleges crimes, lay off his department staff

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
The dam may be opening and it makes it easier for each subsequent person to come forward and/or cooperate.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Really comes down to the Ukraine president. If he and his Justice Department come out and say they found no new evidence of anything wrong with the Bidens from their review, then Trump is toast. Because it comes off like Giuliani was trying to manufacture a bullshit smear.
How so? Ukraine finding something against Biden is more worse for Donald because it established quid pro quo.

Trump asks Ukraine for something of value which is dirt on Biden. In return Trump approves aid to Ukraine. Ukraine digs up dirt on Biden. It clearly established the crime if not already.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Keep it coming. Not that anything has disproven the first whistleblower so far.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Deep State" is his way of discrediting career professionals in the Intelligence community. It should be obvious to anybody, especially those folks out there who have a college education.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
how are the Dan Bonginos and Mark Levins and Hannitys etc and their insane hordes of "real Patriots" gonna take all this?

as an outsider non-American looking in, i fear things will escalate to targeted violence against Democrats. all it takes is a few MAGA losers to completely lose it (or even just one) and things can get real ugly (dont forget the failed pipebomber).. and judging from what they're spouting on social media, some of them are ready to snap. they love Trump more than anything, and they WILL see Trump's downfall as a call to action. Trump himself is sure as shit not going to stop fanning the flames...

i hope i'm wrong, and things go ok... but i wouldnt bet on it.

AYF 001

Oct 28, 2017
Hey everyone, just thought it should be known here that a conviction for treason requires at least two witnesses.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
how are the Dan Bonginos and Mark Levins and Hannitys etc and their insane hordes of "real Patriots" gonna take all this?

as an outsider non-American looking in, i fear things will escalate to targeted violence against Democrats. all it takes is a few MAGA losers to completely lose it (or even just one) and things can get real ugly (dont forget the failed pipebomber).. and judging from what they're spouting on social media, some of them are ready to snap. they love Trump more than anything, and they WILL see Trump's downfall as a call to action. Trump himself is sure as shit not going to stop fanning the flames...

i hope i'm wrong, and things go ok... but i wouldnt bet on it.
They're already screaming how it's all a Democrat coup, Trump did nothing wrong, why isn't the media talking about Biden because that's the real corruption scandal, proof that the media is in the leftist's pockets and twisting this to usurp the president, the whistleblower is a Democrat puppet. More whistleblowers aren't going to change that

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
If all of this ends up with Trump impeached/removed, the first whistleblower deserves the goddamn highest medal of honor available in the US.