• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
The artwork for Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Knight and Lego Batman is all in that image. Looks like a collection?

Plum

May 31, 2018
Wouldn't be surprising if future Warner Bros games are EGS Exclusive if they're allowing them to do stuff like this.

Boy do I sure love me some competition in the morning.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Ive played most of them, so this wouldnt be for me

Unless its batman telltale season 2 or lego batman but doubt it

Rogue Agent

Oct 25, 2017
hqdefault.jpg
Pleasant memories with this game.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Ive played most of them, so this wouldnt be for me

Unless its batman telltale season 2 or lego batman but doubt it

Art from all 3 Lego Batman games are right there in the OP's picture, and like with the Arkham games they're published by Warner Bros. It's going to be a Warner Bros. Batman collection with the Arkham + Lego games.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Epic Games fee on UE4 is extremely low if you join their store, that's why it makes sense to go to EGS if your game runs on UE4

Yeah, but you listed the engines as if they'd be the only factor when in all likelihood Epic has given WB a big cheque for forced exclusivity already.

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
It's a collection, just a matter of how many. The art I recognize is pulled from Arkham Knight, Arkham City, LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, and LEGO Batman: The Videogame. I'd be surprised if those weren't there and maybe more.

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'd say Tim used his Billions to become the new real-life Batman and everything Batman related is now exclusive to the EGS.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Well their last major Batman game coincided with the first big refund spree which ended with WB having to close their fucking steam page down and stop people from buying their game . Makes sense they'd jump in bed with Epic.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'll put my money on "Return to Arkham" collection and "Lego Batman 2".

Plum

May 31, 2018
I'd say Tim used his Billions to become the new real-life Batman and everything Batman related is now exclusive to the EGS.

...he's the hero PC gaming deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll disagree with him on Twitter because he can take it. Because he's not our hero.H e's a very, very loud guardian. An opulent collector. An Epic Knight.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Could it be a "Batman Collection" perhaps? That's the only reason I can think of so many games being represented in that image.

Also crap, how did I miss AZBU and The End is Nigh? I need to find some way to get alerts on this shit.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
Considering there are renders for all three Rocksteady Arkham games, it had better be a collection of the games shown on the teaser. Unless this is the weirdest game announcement ever.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's clearly a hint that they're shadowdropping a free Riddler quiz show game

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
If the TellTale Batman games come back on sale via EGS, that'd be nice. I'm pretty sure they're out of circulation since TellTale imploded.

I already own the Arkham games, so I'm not particularly bothered about those.