• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Eh. Key sites like this always make me wary. Tempting but I'm good.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Got 20 codes for 5 months but takes too long, lol. I'm good for 2 years and I'd gladly pay an increased price for a years worth at a time instead of week by week.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Capped out my sub, lmao. Don't have to think about anything til 2024. Thanks for the heads up!
unknown.png

Thanks OP.
JFC lmaoo

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
What's the best discount code? The service fee seems higher than before and increases as you add more to cart.

Is there any reason I couldn't buy a bunch of 7 day codes and activate one whenever there's a game I want to play? Feels like cheating.

I bought 80ish codes a few months ago. Some expire sooner(august) than others and I had 2-3 duds saying already used. I wouldn't be surprised if bots scrape sold codes after a set period of time to see if they're still valid for resale.

do these codes expire?

Yes.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Lol the prices are going up now.

They were @ 0.93 cents and now at 0.98 cents lol. I tried buying a few more @ 93 just to test and it sold out while in my cart lmaooo.

Edit: wait one more just showed up at 94 cents. Can't go any higher than +1 tho. Dayum.

Edit 2: annnnnd it's gone! Wow.

Last edited:

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Bought 20 codes, ten of them bunk. Look out for a seller named Slikk-neSs - the ones I bought from them were all already redeemed. The site's refund process is also pretty annoying, especially when you got scammed on multiple keys.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Bought 20 codes, ten of them bunk. Look out for a seller named Slikk-neSs - the ones I bought from them were all already redeemed. The site's refund process is also pretty annoying, especially when you got scammed on multiple keys.
Oh shit damn. I used arcade us and "prime". Fuck that sucks.

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Lol the prices are going up now.

They were @ 0.93 cents and now at 0.98 cents lol. I tried buying a few more @ 93 just to test and it sold out while in my cart lmaooo.

Edit: wait one more just showed up at 94 cents. Can't go any higher than +1 tho. Dayum.
No, the sellers change. Keep an eye out on that.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
Seems to be sold out or oversold right now. It's too risky to buy until stock replenishes.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Got 10, I would buy more but it takes too long.

If it says used then check your order history on Xbox, you probably added it but still got that message, I got it for the 10 codes but they got added actually.

Bugalugs214

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
I got a pack of 4 and only one of them actually added time on to my subscription. I dunno if it's just taking time to process but yeah only one has actually worked so far (Australia)

ohlawd

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Phantagrande
zyhBIZS.png

still got 9 codes unused. should have done the math before buying that 13-pack lol. got a 2-3 month grace period so I hope some, but hopefully all, don't bust by then

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Lotta people re-topping theirs to April in this thread, looks like more people used the 3 years Gold to GPU around Series S|X launch than I realized :D

A good deal is a good deal.

Nov 2, 2019
Damn. Website won't let me use my debit card or my two credit cards. Says my debit card doesn't support 3DS authentication. I tried my two credit cards and it brought me to the Master Card and Capitol One authentication pages and BOTH refused to authenticate. If people on here weren't successfully purchasing and vouching I'd be getting some major scam/shady ass website vibes, which I already had TBH.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
Got 10 more.

I have a 12-month EA Access code (4 months of GPU) and now 70 days throuhg this and I'm already full until 1/1/2024 - so I can't use any of them yet. I've extended as far as I can go.

EDIT:
Fuck it - bought a 13-week one too. I'm good until basically 2025 now.

laxu

Nov 26, 2017
I just bought one and it let me enter all 13 codes back to back. They stack

Ah, I'm an idiot and did not understand that the box shows 13 codes in a row and just copied it thinking it's one long code.

Pretty handy because I might not play a game one week so can save the codes to use only when I know I have time to play.

HoodedSoldier

Sep 29, 2018
Of course the batch of 8 I buy this morning. 4 are saying already redeemed. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I had no issues yesterday with the 10 I purchased.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
fuck what's the latest on these deals... still a no go for now? looking to score more but dont want to get burned!

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
Just grabbed 10 to give this site a whirl. FYI, code 'INSA' saved me about 27 cents

Sweet - All 10 redeemed successfully, I'm good through late January. I'll hold off on getting more until this summer. Don't wanna chance my luck and run into redeemed codes

Last edited:

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Is it "cheaper" to buy these trials and keep stacking them vs buying 3 month codes on sale?

Anyone know the real cost/savings happening here?

If I don't do this, the best way to do it is (1st time GP user) is buy 3 XLive Gold codes for $50 and do the $1 conversion. Everyone else needs to find good deals like these.

Crumrin

Banned
Feb 27, 2020
I bought 10 weeks for 7€ but only 3 codes worked, the rest had already been redeemed. It's not a bid deal for me because I'm only 10 days away from hitting the cap, but be careful if you think about making a big investment. SoftKeyDog doesn't seem very reliable. 🚨

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Heads up, if you're on the 3 year limit don't buy codes to save for later. Some of these resellers at places like Eneba can be total scum and put the same codes up for sale again weeks later if they're not redeemed.

Hoodie Season

Jun 17, 2020
Always love when threads like this pop up, thanks for the heads up!

Ive done this twice now where people post this kind of deal and I'll buy 10 7day subs and add them to my existing sub. I think I bought at like $0.88 per week? What a great deal to extend the best damn deal that already exists in gaming haha.