• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Kornaki running on?

• Fumes

Votes: 79 3.6%
  • Coffee

Votes: 41 1.8%
  • Chaos Emeralds

Votes: 738 33.2%
  • Regeneron Drug cocktail

Votes: 195 8.8%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 391 17.6%
  • Thor 2:DarkWorld

Votes: 780 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We're kicking off a new thread that's hopefully full of excitement and glee. We've waited 4 years to vote this fucker out, here's hoping we did it.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
CUE THE *LET'S GO GET THIS SON OF A BITCH* CAPTAIN AMERICA GIFS

VOTE FOR JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN JR. AND KAMALA DEVI HARRIS, VOTE FOR DECENCY, TRUTH, SCIENCE, FACTS, COMPASSION. We can end this national nightmare.

If you haven't voted yet...... GET YOUR ASS TO THE POLLS TOMORROW! It doesn't matter what state you live in; get ya booty to the damn polls and vote like your life depends on it. Downballot Democratic too! These Republicans don't give a damn about your rights.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Im here for it.

normally I would hate getting All these texts every day due to donating to these camps but I'm here for it.

a8f5c42621ae267a1d8b64f7697fbbb61801887b.png

The bloody fighting over Harris County is making me so think that Texas is going blue.

I'd like to see it much more than Florida, because of the sheer psychological damage it would do to the far right. It would be a fortress crumbling into the sea.

JCG

Oct 25, 2017
Please attack and dethrone god the Orange clown.

I'm tired of his whining.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
This is so dumb and pointless lmao. What would filming people dropping off ballots even do? You can't glean any information from that. A large amount of voters tomorrow will be Republicans voting for Trump. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.
yeah its incredibly boring, also why there aren't many of these idiots doing it

SolidSnakeBoy

May 21, 2018
Posting this again as it's just too good not to share for those who haven't seen it.

Maybe one of the most powerful political ads in a while.

I might not agree with Biden's stance on many issues, but his message is probably the most resonant one given the state of our nation. I think he will be a fine president, definitely one with heart forged by a long life of experiences.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
This is so dumb and pointless lmao. What would filming people dropping off ballots even do? You can't glean any information from that. A large amount of voters tomorrow will be Republicans voting for Trump. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Pure intimidation.

Mar 10, 2018
I never would have been part of this community were it not for me becoming more politically conscious as a result of the 2016 election. That election changed the course of my life. And I suspect I'm not the only one.

Now, we end this nightmare. The dawn is coming. I'm glad to have been a part of this community with all of you these past four years. I wouldn't have grown as much as a person without all of you.

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
while realistically it does nothing, it will cause anxiety on voters and should not be allowed. conservatives voting will know that the only insane people recording with guns are also conservatives.

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
Can't wait for this to be over and Biden to be the winner. Then next week PS5 Xbox release. Going to be a good month!

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
I know it's not the same
Like I KNOW it's not the same at all
but the current levels of confidence are giving me crazy flashbacks, deja vu and memories of 2016
i am not even American and i feel sick in my stomach
images

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Someone explain to me how the GA sente race works since there are 2 seats
Both are on the ballot. For GA, if no candidate in each race gets to 50%, there is a runoff of the top two vote-getters in Jan I believe.

That's basically it. There is one race where the Dem has a shot at getting to 50% and ending it right there. I think that is the Ossof-Perdue race. The other one has like 4-5 candidates and is virtually a lock for a runoff later on.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
Well. It's that time. 4 years ago I started my new job, built my first gaming PC, made it to Ultra Gold in SFV and now I've upgraded to Zen 2, made it to Ultra Diamond in SFV and now been laid off from Disney. If Trump never became president, I would have paid my debts and moved to Washington State by now.

When Trump was elected president, I didn't really act surprised given the history of previous GOP Presidents. But I didn't except Trump to be this bad like holy shit.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Is it bad that part of me just wants Biden to win purely so that I can go a month without needing to constantly stare at the news in worry that the orange idiot has done something stupid again?

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Let it be over tomorrow. I don't want it to linger for days/weeks. I hope the GOP gets crushed and we as a nation can move forward.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wish you all the fortune in the world, my American friends.

Oct 27, 2017
Someone explain to me how the GA sente race works since there are 2 seats

1 race is a special election between Rev. Warnock, Collins and Loefller who was appointed to it when Isakson resigned.

The other is Ossoff against Republican incumbent Perdue.

Both are on the ballot. For GA, if no candidate in each race gets to 50%, there is a runoff of the top two vote-getters in Jan I believe.

That's basically it. There is one race where the Dem has a shot at getting to 50% and ending it right there. I think that is the Ossof-Perdue race. The other one has like 4-5 candidates and is virtually a lock for a runoff later on.

Yep, Ossoff has been flirting with the high 40's in his race against Perdue.

In the other seat, Rev. Warnock was up there but latest polls show him in the low 40's and he's lost a lot of votes to the leech, Matt Lieberman.

Another big fuck you to that family of trolling politicians that love to screw over Democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.