• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Any deals for Mario and Sonic at the Olympics? My future nephew wants it for Christmas. Doubt it though since it just came out.

Jun 17, 2018
Going to cross my fingers for a Black Friday Pokemon sale.
source.gif

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Added Google Shopping deals to the OP:

PlayStation 4 Pro w/ Spider-Man GOTY - $289
Nintendo Switch w/ Crash Team Racing and 12 Month Online Family Subscription - $305
Nintendo Switch Lite - $175

I'll have add a logo later. I wasn't prepared to add a new retailer.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Hmmm we are so close to next gen but I am thinking of picking up a $199 PS4 slim bundle for FFVIIR and some occasional Bloodborne but that Google PS4 Pro deal is pretty appealing as well...

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
Any recommendations on which game to get from black friday sales out of these 3?

Im considering getting 1 maybe 2 out of nioh, sekiro, and code vein. which ones would you guys recommend? I know nioh is currently on ps plus , but I dot not have it right now (though I was considering it for fighting games online) and even if I did I would prefer to own the game.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If I get an Xbox one a digital console, how much would I get when the new Xbox comes out with trade in, going for it usually goes ?

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Any recommendations on which game to get from black friday sales out of these 3?

Im considering getting 1 maybe 2 out of nioh, sekiro, and code vein. which ones would you guys recommend? I know nioh is currently on ps plus , but I dot not have it right now (though I was considering it for fighting games online) and even if I did I would prefer to own the game.
I haven't played Code Vein yet, but I loved both Nioh and Sekiro. Nioh wonderfully fuses Japanese history with mythology and offers greater combat styles, but it works best if you have a pre-existing appreciation for the Warring States period and Japanese folklore. Sekiro does a great job of weaving dark fantasy with samurai/ninja violence but it's harder than Nioh (not necessarily a bad thing but YMMV) and there's less freedom to spice up your fighting style.

I'd say you can't go wrong with either (and again, I don't have the experience needed to weigh in on Code Vein).

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I've got a couple games I'm considering for Black Friday depending on what amazon matches. Digimon switch, CTRNF, or Spyro

May keep an eye out on one or two other things but I'm switch only

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Any deals on standard-ass tablets? I saw one for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 but I worry if that's TOO standard

Also better gopro deals

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Last edited:
OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Green Man Gaming Black Friday listing is up. Starts this Friday, 11/22. Anything with a +5 tag gets 5 bonus games included on that purchase:

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
Re-posting from the PC gaming thread, thought it might get more interest here

Resident Evil 2 is on sale for $21 on cdkeys

I've been really close to buying it a couple of times now, but I think I might still wait for a cheaper price because I'm not sure when I'll play it s
I think it went for as low as $15 on some store on Halloween, but this is still a great price

Edit:

This might only for for EU and 'other' regions, not sure