• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
I cant believe Taco Bell has become this expensive. Is this the new $30 italian meal?

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
NwqsK.jpg

I love this meme.

I don't know what's funnier, the big chunk of stale-looking bread, or the big cup of soup in the 90s container.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Postmates took my money, gave it to Rally's then they closed and the driver can't pick it up.
Postmates wants to charge me for canceling

fuck this

I'll make sure I open a ticket. I'll try again tomorrow night for redemption

my city sucks officially

What are you going to eat now? You must have something in the fridge.. eat it and share it with us.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
People who think Taco Bell is cheap don't eat at Taco Bell. Other than their $5 combos and the wack dollar menu, their shit is pricey.

op, I can only imagine your pain right now. Condolences

OP
OP

Deleted member 8118

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm eating a bowl of wheat cereal thinking about that bacon chalupa.

i will get results tomorrow. I'll order $45 of food at the drive thru as a fuck to Uber eats.

Nov 8, 2017
I just found out yesterday there is a Taco Bell in my town. I didn't even know they existed in Europe, let alone in the Netherlands. Worth trying?

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
OP I hope you know I went to sleep last night reading this thread and laughing before you posted updates, anticipating your meal, pics and sharing the results, only to see you got two orders cancelled, and then one was getting picked up, to then get cancelled and you getting a cancellation charge.

These updates omg. I hope you get your tbell tonight, lol. You might have luck ordering earlier. Best of luck OP.

Deleted member 2533

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goddam, trying to get food at midnight anf being app-teased until 2:30 in the morning, sadge.

Next time just get a pizza. Don't order from a place unless they're more than an hour from close, I guess.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
At this point I want to deliver your damn Taco Bell to you myself, even if I have to book a flight.

Oct 27, 2017
That doesn't look like it should add up to anywhere near $45. You're getting fleeced by delivery fees + service chargers

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
That doesn't look like it should add up to anywhere near $45. You're getting fleeced by delivery fees + service chargers
It's the delivery app magic. You add $20 worth of items to your cart and then your total after taxes, service fees and tips is around $45 every time.

I've been ordering Uber Eats or Door Dash almost daily during the pandemic, and I have the respective passes for each service, and I still get blown away by how expensive this shit is lol

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
when i order postmates its about $35 for a single $10 meal, after fees and tip :)

OP
OP

Deleted member 8118

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So an update of sorts.

Postmates did me a somewhat solid and gave me a $6 voucher to put towards my next order. Gonna put my order in after my Zoom shit is done.

Don't forget, we hungry.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Being hungry at 1am and being able get on your fast food of choice without leaving the front door is a modern miracle.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Taco Bell exists in that magic space where, if you have $3 in change you can get full, but buying what you want will cost significantly more.

And I wouldn't have it any other way. It's either a treat or life-sustaining (and when I worked there in 1999 and could make chimichangas for free in the fryer at 4am, it was both).

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Been doing delivery food as a side hustle recently and to get some exercise ( I deliver solely on foot) and I won't deliver TB. Usually bad anticipated tips.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8118

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I ate a lot of the stuff. Gotta say, that was good and bad. Some things were cold and some things were perfect. They forgot my other nacho fries so they gave me a discount.

all and all, for all the efforts, not worth it.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
I got this delivered last night at 1:50am. Crawfish, potatoes, sausage, fries, Mumbo sauce and corn (I threw in the dill pickle). Absolute fucking heaven and delivered at almost 2am on a Sunday/Monday. I love the future.

untitledr6j5q.png

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I want a chicken quesadilla from Taco Bell so bad seeing the one in your picture

Wolfe

Banned
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah I'm my experiences post mates sucks and typically has the highest accumulated fees, I can easily get away with it only costing my 30 bucks for a 20ish dollar order on door dash or grub hub.

Malverde

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
I made myself some chili cheese fries today with grilled onions, along with bacon wrapped hot dogs. That was some good shit. It is way cheaper and more satisfying to make unhealthy garbage at home. And by the looks of this thread, less time and effort involved too.