• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
That's what I saw.
2jvagb.gif

lol!

rockinreelin

Oct 27, 2017
Lol at that pic of people hanging around a HomePod. "Hey guys let's sit in front of the speaker and listen to music"

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad they haven't said anything about iPad yet. Must mean there is going to be pretty meaningful updates if it gets its own segment.

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
It's feature that's sorely needed. I've had videos that get stuck in portrait orientation even though I properly rotated the phone. I have an app that I use specifically to rotate videos.

No doubt but delivery of this feature and clapping is what makes it quite ridiculous. It's not like this is rocket science. It should have been a feature since iOS 7.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I wish Apple made a gadget were I could use Siri with my speakers like Amazon's Echo dot. I got impatient waiting for the Homepod and ended up buying bookshelf speakers instead but now I'm stuck with just Bluetooth playback which stinks for a litany of reasons.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
This update has been so solid so far. I can't wait to see what they are doing with the iPad.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Did they... did just bump the iPhones together? After they made fun of that?

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Siri reading out messages on AirPods is one less reason for me to get an Apple Watch. Good stuff, Apple.