• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
30th August - Astral Chain
13th September - Daemon X Machina
20th September - Zelda
27th September - Dragon Quest XI

What even is this scheduling? Somebody send help

mocolostrocolos

Attempting to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
20th September - Zelda

What even is this scheduling? Somebody send help

12th July - Dragon Quest Builders 2
19th July - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
26th July - Fire Emblem Three Houses

Yeah, WTF.

Guru_Godzilla

Jul 10, 2018
Frame rate still seems a bit rough at times. After playing the demo this is a game I'll have to wait for reviews before I buy. Unless reviews are stellar, I'll probably pick it up on sale one day. Otherwise sometime this year.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can we use a voucher for this already?
you can't yet since it's not up for pre-purchase, but it's part of the program so if you have a voucher you can spend it on this game once it's available for purchase.

Has any UE4 game released on Switch so far with good performance?
yoshi's crafted world is made in UE4 and runs at flawless 60 fps with zero dips in the levels, solid 30 fps in the world map, but that comes at the cost of resolution.

tenderbrew

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This game looks so damn good. Man Nintendo really wants me to ignore my family the rest of the year, huh?

Oct 26, 2017
yoshi's crafted world is made in UE4 and runs at flawless 60 fps with zero dips in the levels, solid 30 fps in the world map, but that comes at the cost of resolution.
Yep and it's a huge drop in resolution hence I don't consider it good performance.
Good Feel should have added a 30 fps mode with a higher resolution.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Really sending all of my good vibes and well wishes to the dev team during this polish phase. The frame rate is worrying me, and I hope they can get it stable by launch. I'll support the game either way. Come on, guys!

JustALurker

Feb 12, 2019
There's a lot going on visually which is very cool but I'm concerned about the framerate still (though they can still iron it out in the next few months and even post launch).

Does anyone know if you can change how zoomed in/out the camera is? I don't remember if that was possible in the prototype missions.

Deleted member 19767

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I must be missing something. I normally like this sort of stuff and am in the mood for a cool action game (following Astral Chain closely). But this doesn't look like anything special.

Oh well. Hope I'm wrong, the limited edition looks great.

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Everything looks and sounds extremely awesome, but I really really really really hope, that they will be able to fix the framerate until release. So much awesomeness and hype doesn't deserve getting ruined by constant and heavy framerate drops. Looks like this gameplay footage finally runs more stable than before, but it's still not good enough.

Besides that, my hype level is MAXIMUM. Current most wanted game, right behind mother truckin' Astral Chain! :)

Lizardus

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo should at least create an English version website for it like how Marvelous has done for Japan.

SuperSah

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Everything looks and sounds extremely awesome, but I really really really really hope, that they will be able to fix the framerate until release. So much awesomeness and hype doesn't deserve getting ruined by constant and heavy framerate drops. Looks like this gameplay footage finally runs more stable than before, but it's still not good enough.

Besides that, my hype level is MAXIMUM. Current most wanted game, right behind mother truckin' Astral Chain! :)

Astral Chain is my most anticipated game of the year, really cannot wait for that!

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is the type of game that will get some 9s and 10s, along with some 5s and 6s.

hrœrekr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 3, 2019
I think they should have pushed this for December or even January. The second half is packed:

26th July - Wolfenstein: New Blood

22th August - Oninaki

3rd September - Spyro Trilogy
20th September - Zelda
20th September - Ninokuni

7th October - Alien Isolation
31st October - Resident Evil 5 & 6
31st October - Luigis Mansion 3
?th October - The Witcher 3 (?)

7th November - Super Lucky Tales
15th November - Pokemon Sword & Shield
22nd November - Doom Eternal

(Did I forget something?)

Last edited:

IamFlying

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 6, 2019
Looking like the framerate is getting there!

May have to get this on launch.

Hopefully. After the initial reveal I was shocked when I played the demo. I could not believe how bad the demo was after the trailer looked so good.

The demo made me lose almost all interest in the game and it went from day one to a "on sale" at best.

Not only the FPS in the demo were absolutely awful and felt like 10 max, the controls felt awful too. I expected controls for movement like in Xenoblade X, that felt great and natural it was just fun and easy to flying around, landing etc. But in DxM even normal movement and flying felt weird and unnecessary complicated, as if the developer desperately tried to make the controls "complex" for no reason.

Hopefully the end product will be way better than the demo.

olobolger

Oct 31, 2017
Andalusia
I think they should have pushed this for December or even January. The second half is packed:

26th July - Wolfenstein: New Blood

22th August - Oninaki

3rd September - Spyro Trilogy
20th September - Zelda
20th September - Ninokuni

7th October - Alien Isolation
31st October - Resident Evil 5 & 6
31st October - Luigis Mansion 3
?th October - The Witcher 3 (?)

7th November - Super Lucky Tales
15th November - Pokemon Sword & Shield
22nd November - Doom Eternal

(Did I forget something?)

AFAIK Alien Isolation nor New Super Lucky's Tale have set dates yet, do they? They should be around those anyway though.

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But in DxM even normal movement and flying felt weird and unnecessary complicated, as if the developer desperately tried to make the controls "complex" for no reason.

Controls are complex because there's a lot of parameters, it's not for no reason. It's not a game that's easily accessible from the start, flying alone has a learning curve.