SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Taiwan Hsingchu City mayor cosplay as Frieren to attend the press coference to announce the city's first comiket type event and after the event continued work at the mayor building still in costume.
photo.php

tw.news.yahoo.com

高虹安Cosplay「芙莉蓮」!裝扮畫面曝光 網朝聖讚:全台最美市長

政治中心/許智超報導 《漫人祭–2024新竹國際動漫節》5月25至26日將在新竹市立體育館盛大舉行,新竹市長高虹安今(17)日上午出席展前記者會,沒想到竟

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
The Rose of Versailles 1
This has a lot of hype surrounding it. Trying to go on with an open mind. So far interesting.

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
MHA Season 7, Episode 3

Oh yea, I remember hearing about this particular revelation and I feel the same about it as I did then. That is to say this was a lame choice, 100 yen lighter indeed.

Last edited:

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Dirty Pair 4-7
Holy shit, the Lovely Angels said Trans Rights in an anime from NINETEEN EIGHTY FIVE

This is officially a Good Anime.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Jellyfishing! Jellyfishing! 07
I thought I would be used to the weird circle on everyone's noses but it's still distracting.
Pixelating the whole screen in order to censor something is certainly a choice lmaoo
Kano was great this ep, loved the energy

Ooooh, Kiui's got a girlfriend. Gay ass episode, especially the ending.

Love Song 06
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO. Animation was meh as usual but I don't even care today.
"Wait, this is what we always do." Yes, I'm glad you realized that you were already a couple Yori lol

"Ohhh shit, an actual band performance this ti-" and they cut it halfway through the song.
Damn, I'm so sorry, Aki 😞.
I was about to say, since they're already a couple halfway through the season what's the drama gonna be- *Izumi walks in*

Yatagarasu 07
"I don't care about the prince." Uh-huh, suuuure you don't, Yukiya. "I'm leaving in a year." Suuure

I'm not gonna lie, I was much less interested in the Cherry Blossom House subplot than I was for the Yukiya and Prince subplot before, but now I'm interested. Shiratama seems... awful. I still don't trust Masuho

Studio Apartment 08
Did they seriously translate chunnibyou as "main character syndrome"? Wtf was with the Welch product placement lmfaoo

Lilishika Kagami is pretty funny. I appreciate her JoJo poses. She even said something similar to stand users attracting other stand users lol
"Just the tip!" wtf 🤣

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Actual Yuri Girl Band Show Episode 6:

Wait, it is only Episode 6 and we have the actual love confession and they have changed their Facebook profiles to actually dating and being girlfriends? They can do this? This is legal? I thought Anime Law required them to go at least 2 cours before we even approached this point.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Actual Yuri Girl Band Show Episode 6:

Wait, it is only Episode 6 and we have the actual love confession and they have changed their Facebook profiles to actually dating and being girlfriends? They can do this? This is legal? I thought Anime Law required them to go at least 2 cours before we even approached this point.
MagiRevo broke that law last year XD