• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
mail

Hi Resident Evil Ambassadors,

Thank you for your continued support of the Resident Evil franchise!

Also, thank you for applying to participate in the Project Resistance Closed Beta Test for the PlayStation®4 available only to Ambassadors!

We're pleased to announce that you have been chosen from many applicants to participate!

Download Size
EFsmLO7XUAIfFBx

Dates
How to Participate in the Closed Beta Test

Beta Period:
Friday, October 4, 12:00 a.m. ? Monday, October 7, 12:00 a.m. (PST) (estimated)

A Cautionary Note about the Beta Version's Start Time
If you enter your product key in the PlayStation™ Store, you will now be able to download the beta version of the game. However, you will not be able to play it until the closed beta test begins on Friday, October 4 at 12:00 a.m.

I'll be checking to see if it's up on the Inside Xbox App later today

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully I get a code, looking forward to try it, as with any game Capcom releases. I don't have the best feelings for this game, but hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Seriously hope I get one. Need to be there for either pleasant surprise, or a trainwreck of epic proportions.

Please, if anyone has one they don't want (slim chance, considering you actually had to fill out a form for this thing), toss it my way. I'll give mine out in this thread afterwards if I do end up receiving one later on.

Last edited:

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So far nothing. The code begging begins now so hook me up por favor.

Last edited:

pikablu

Oct 28, 2017
Nice I got in as well. Can't wait to try it this Friday.

Here is a sample gameplay video that was included in the email.

Bowl0l

Oct 27, 2017
Any games I should play to get myself comfortable playing Resistance?
I did finish RE 0, ReMake 1, 2, RE 4-7

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Even though I know what it was I still thought it was a resistance game.

MILKGOLOLBAD

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 5, 2019
Oh, didn't realize this would have a beta so soon. If anyone has a spare they really want to get rid of, I can be your guy? EU/UK are both fine. Anyway, I think this looks much better than the initial reactions would lead one to believe.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Damn no email.

If anyone has a spare NA code, I would appreciate it if you could give it to me.

DarkJ

Nov 11, 2017
How do people always get codes? I'm signed up for all the Sony and Capcom stuff. I never get emails from Sony and I only get REet emails from capcom. I gotta find out how to correct this.

Would take a spare code or even a link to good gameplay footage. Please and thank you.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Hey buddies do'nt give up hope. Just check your spam folder. Capcom emails come to main while this comes as spam so check it.