• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

signal

Oct 28, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/LushLtd/status/1639203596024573953

www.lush.ca

Super Mario Bros | Lush

Power-up your bathing with limited-edition Lush x Super Mario Bros. Movie products.

Canonical character smells?

Mario: "Lashings of fresh pomegranate juice and Persian lime oil combine to create lathers of fruity cola fragrance."
Luigi: "Green, clean (but never mean) this shower gel uses zesty orange oil and uplifting neroli to recreate the crisp scent of Luigi's home … the Big Apple!"
Princess Peach: "One spritz of this juicy, uplifting fragrance will lead you to a pipe-dream of peach and pineapple. Bursting with exotic buchu and blood orange, this is a real fruity beauty worthy of the monarch of the Mushroom Kingdom."
Bowser: "A cunning combination of cozy cinnamon leaf oil, zingy lime and sweet benzoin work together to create a warming fragrance that could calm even the King of the Koopas. Unleash the power of soothing seaweed to leave your skin feeling soft, cleansed and cared for."

Last edited:

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will be stocking up on question block bath bombs. What a great collab.

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
Huh. I thought Lush mainly made sex toys. Good to see Nintendo embracing a more diverse partnership I guess.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
My kid just got the bath bomb as a birthday present. It is sooooo yellow. Then it was green. Honestly, it was kind of gross but the mushroom inside was cute.